Bunch of 16 Tibhar Evolution rubbers - please read carefully

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
First of all, sending this bunch anywhere will cost 20 USD, if that puts you off you have just saved time ;)

I am selling 16 Tibhar Evolution rubbers as a package.

What is there to know?

1. ALL these rubbers have been played. They are used, but none of them over-used. You will find some "will do for competition" as well as some "will suit beginners" qualities.
2. MANY of the rubbers are cut a little smaller than standard 15 to 15,5. Some may actually have shrunk, as tensor rubbers do.
3. I have NO IDEA of individual sponge thicknesses, as Tibhar doesn´t stamp these on the sponge. From visual inspection, none should be from the 1.7/1.8 range, most from 2.1/2.2
4. SOME of these rubbers have small damages from table contact, some have small damages to the sponge, but MOST don´t.
5. Nearly ALL of the rubbers have a glue layer on them. Just glue over it and be fine.

What do you get?

5 FX-P black
3 FX-P red
1 FX-S black
1 MX-S black
1 EL-P red
1 EL-S red
2 MX-P black
2 MX-P red

(that is the whole Evolution range covered)

The MX-P rubbers are not pictured, they are currently glued for blade testing, maybe even weekend match play - easily good enough.

What do I want?

I think an even 60 USD plus shipping is fair for 16 usable rubbers. I will include bonus rubbers (not Evolution, what I find lying round ...) up to the weight limit of the shipment. Payment by PayPal. No guarantee, no returns. Package leaves immediately upon receipt of payment. Reference: 1590 feedback on ebay, 100 % positive, with many international transactions. Buy with confidence.