Blade faster than Timo Boll Spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Thanks for all the answers. I changed my mind after talking to my old coach and one of my old trainingpartners. I think the Boll ZLC is speed enough and will proably buy it.

once again, really appreciate all the answers :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Update us with your thoughts once you get it please.

Hello! It is all glued up and ready now. Going to try it today. When i bounce it on the racket it seems harder than the timo boll spirit, but that maybe is due to harder backhand rubber and not boosted forehand rubber.

Im excited and it will be interesting! Will try to give you guys an update later on :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Donic crest off. the best blade ever. Faster than spirit, slower and more spom than mizutani zlc(szlc).
Its zylon carbon blade(the most expensive from donic) but still cheaper than spirit from butterfly.

This user has no status.
Donic crest off. the best blade ever. Faster than spirit, slower and more spom than mizutani zlc(szlc).
Its zylon carbon blade(the most expensive from donic) but still cheaper than spirit from butterfly.

I think it has separate composite layers so it's 9 ply. Not sure how this affects play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
First impressions: The blade feels more direct, hard and a little faster than the Spirit. I believe it will be good for smashing but not as good for looping as the spirit. Will try it more in the coming days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Tried it one more time yesterday. It is definely faster than the spirit. A big difference. I Think it will be good when i get used to it, but i have some troubles with the Control.