Is mantra for about 25 dollars a good deal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I mean is it fake the shop said that it was just a clearance sale and it’s real. The shop has also been certified by stiga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I know exactly which shop you are talking about.

I got my current racket from one of the clearance sales just like this. H3Neo for $10 and I'm pretty certain I'm getting the real stuff as it feels very close to a sheet I got from another shop.

Apparently this clearance sale is all about clearing out stuff that doesn't sell well. Half the items list are discontinued and I guess they are just trying to raise the popularity of Mantra.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Yogi I have been using Sriver on my forehand and sriver fx on my backhand. I don't plan on changing the blade which is Petr Korbel. What mantra should I buy?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yogi I have been using Sriver on my forehand and sriver fx on my backhand. I don't plan on changing the blade which is Petr Korbel. What mantra should I buy?

S or M and S, and coming from Sriver/-fx, Mantra is much faster. Maxing out sponge thickness l may not be the nest idea, with that in mind.

And yes, Mantra is great. High quality hits, in the full spectrum — active, passive, direct, spon-oriented. Fun to play with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Shanghai sports. It’s in Thailand they have a website. You can search Shang hai sports ping pong.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
They have a bunch of cheap stuff on clearance like some of the andro blades for about 15 dollars

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I think so. It’s a reliable store though. I asked stiga on instagram and they said this was their distributor. I usually go and buy stuff directly from the shop. They have a shop. I think they do ship it to other places in Thailand but I’m not sure if they ship to other countries.

Probably Mantra M forehand and Mantra S backhand