• Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I actually didn't, but there were no CHOs in Zhu Yuling - Chen Meng match either. Weird atmosphere about that match btw, Chen Meng seemed like she gave up before it even started, Adam noted the same in his commentary.

CM happens to be the only core CNT player to remain undefeated against Ito, after this Open. Perhaps she didn't want to go through another brutal final?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
CM happens to be the only core CNT player to remain undefeated against Ito, after this Open. Perhaps she didn't want to go through another brutal final?

In Super League few weeks back, ZYL got a spanking from CM quite similar to what she got from MI. I was baffled to see CM play so passively against ZYL.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I actually didn't, but there were no CHOs in Zhu Yuling - Chen Meng match either. Weird atmosphere about that match btw, Chen Meng seemed like she gave up before it even started, Adam noted the same in his commentary.
Yes! I was about to ask here and forgot, but they all seemed "gloomy" in that match, not exciting at all

Enviado de meu SM-J510FN usando o Tapatalk

Chen Meng and Zhu Yuling are really tight friends and don't enjoy playing against each other. There has to be something on the line other than a world tour title to make it interesting.

It becomes more and more obvious that CNT players don't like and feel uncomfortable to meet each other, getting angry and fabricating injuries to avoid that, and when they have to meet the matches often happen to be not so interesting. I don't like this and its not good for the sport. Its an obligation for every player to show its best always, its written in the rules. Friemdship and team solidarity should be confirmed by fairplay, not by lack of play.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It becomes more and more obvious that CNT players don't like and feel uncomfortable to meet each other, getting angry and fabricating injuries to avoid that, and when they have to meet the matches often happen to be not so interesting. I don't like this and its not good for the sport. Its an obligation for every player to show its best always, its written in the rules. Friemdship and team solidarity should be confirmed by fairplay, not by lack of play.
I understand your perspective but I understand theirs as well. None of the CNT take these tours seriously except those not on the top team. And CM is on the top team edge already with Wang Manyu so the result doesn't mean much to her.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
A photo of Ma Long with a needle in his kneecap was published, do you think it's fabricated? The only case of someone forfeiting a match was Zhang Jike (who's always been a maverick) who did it after they changed the draw three times. Is it really a conspiracy worthy subject?

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
STRIKING SIMILARITY.

Mima Ito, striking similarity to Deng Yaping's image, stance, playing pattern..

[tube]pWO53jdfaPs[/tube]
[tube]t4bgMv_c8vs[/tube]

This user has no status.

I thought the match between FZD and XX was very well-played. The first three sets were really close. FZD got lucky at critical junctures and won all three. I think Liang Jingkun played well against FZD too. But in this case, Liang Jingkun was clearly out matched by FZD. He wasn't as tough an opponent as XX for FZD.
Earlier in Bulgaria open, I thought Liu Dingshuo played well against XX in the final.
Last year, some of the best matches were played between ML and FZD (WTTC and Japan Open).
We shouldn't pass off all intra-CNT matches to be uninteresting and boring, just because one match wasn't good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I thought the match between FZD and XX was very well-played. The first three sets were really close. FZD got lucky at critical junctures and won all three. I think Liang Jingkun played well against FZD too. But in this case, Liang Jingkun was clearly out matched by FZD. He wasn't as tough an opponent as XX for FZD.
Earlier in Bulgaria open, I thought Liu Dingshuo played well against XX in the final.
Last year, some of the best matches were played between ML and FZD (WTTC and Japan Open).
We shouldn't pass off all intra-CNT matches to be uninteresting and boring, just because one match wasn't good.
I agree with this. I would like to add that there is no point in XX acting like this is the finals of the WTTC when it is not.