Rakza 7 vs tibhar mx-p

This user has no status.
If you like H3N and play well with it in non-humid conditions, why not try 999T boosted with a few layers of falco/seamoon, etc.? I played in a gym with no air conditioning multiple hot, rainy days, and I sweat VERY bad, and never had an issue with the humidity. Unboosted it feels very slow compared to H3N but I would imagine some booster may bring it close. It's much cheaper if you get it from Eacheng, 2 sheets for under 10 USD.
If I am not using h3 neo due to slippage and inconsistencies, I will not be using any other chinese rubber.
European/jap rubbers are more consistent.
Moreover I don't want to boost any rubber as they will not meet with the rules in tournaments.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

says Footwork footwork footwork
I’ve recently put on a sheet of G1 (coming from R7) and I found it to have a slightly harder and subdued feel. It’s a bit less direct than R7 and definitely has a pronounced arch (& higher throw) and spin. I’m not quite confident with it yet, but I’m getting the hang of opening over the table (Bh flicks). Additionally, I feel the bounce and spin sensitivity is less than R7, so pushing feels very comfortable on my BH now.

That said, away from the table, it’s just a bit different for me and I haven’t found that confidence that R7 once gave me. Additionally, since it’s not as direct and a bit harder, passive blocks are not automatic like with R7. I have to be much more active on my blocking.

I’ll give it a couple more months to see if it can convince me to switch fully, but at the moment I’m missing my R7...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marc
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
alas26; 279522Recientemente me puse una hoja de G1 (procedente de R7) y descubrí que tiene una sensación un poco más dura y tenue. Es un poco menos directo que el R7 y definitivamente tiene un arco pronunciado (y un tiro más alto) y efectos. Todavía no estoy muy seguro de ello, pero estoy aprendiendo a abrir sobre la mesa (Bh flicks). Además, siento que la sensibilidad de rebote y giro es menor que R7, por lo que empujar se siente muy cómodo en mi BH ahora.

Dicho esto, lejos de la mesa, es un poco diferente para mí y no he encontrado esa confianza que una vez me dio el R7. Además, dado que no es tan directo y un poco más difícil, los bloques pasivos no son automáticos como con R7. Tengo que ser mucho más activo en mi bloqueo.

Le daré un par de meses más para ver si puede convencerme de cambiar por completo, pero en este momento me falta mi R7 ...
which one do you prefer now?

rakza 7 or g1?

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews

Which one comes closest to MXP? Rakza x? Rakza 9?

The reason why I cannot answer your question is because MX-P feels completely different on a Koto top ply ALC blade compared to Yasaka Rakza 7, 9 or X. In terms of speed, I would say, Rakza 9 is pretty good. But again, the feel is completely different especially when MX-P is new.