Request to pick up a set for DHS Hurricane III Neo Blue sponge - experts only, please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Hello there,
I've got a question on a combination of blade/rubber.
I'd be very thankful for advices from those who have played with DHS Hurricane Neo III (Blue sponge) and have long experience with it and especially with changing their sets.

I am a penhold player. Prefer hard spinning from forehand and aggressive fast shots from backhand in Wang hao style.
My current set is the above-mentioned rubber and Neottect Revolution. I have used some blades (DHS and Stiga) but they do not fit the rubber at all (that would be an exact wording). I sticked to Neottec that is unknown bnad but the blade is actually good.
Nonetheless I feel that the set should be different and blade should be changed.
I've read about set of top Chinese players we all like much but I can't afford buying professional expensive limited rubbers which are sold for 300-700USD (Prott). Besides,the issue is that if a blade does not fit, it's impossible to sell it where I live as I play pemhold so I can't buy this and that blade just out of their advertisement.

Can you advise me blades which (basing on your experience with DHS H III Neo (Blue sponge) would fit what I said above.
Thank you very much!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Just a quick note. What is important for me is to "catch" (as close as possible) a feeling of how this rubber can play for 100 percents of its performance, to get the idea how the perfect set should play like, a perfect set from top Chinese players we like even though they are different