• Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
He was only about 21st in standings, if I remember correctly. He had to go deep this tournament to get enough points. I don't think he went far enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Wang Manyu rolled past Ding Ning. She can become the FZD of Women's world.

FZD of women is Sun Yingsha , because of her style of playing . she is the woman version of FZD but about Wang Manyu , she plays more like men , and somehow like Zhang jike .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Actually, I think he barely made it. He had 263 points before Austria Open and getting to QF gets him 100 points so he currently has 363 points.

Niwa Koki was the 16th player (last on the list to qualify for Grand Finals) before Austria Open with 288 points but he also made QF so he is assured of at least 388 points which is more than Oshima Yuya who was 15th before Austria Open with 349 points. However, there will be no increase for Oshima since he didn't make it to the main draw.

In other words, Niwa will become 15th and Boll 16th.

Reactions: Garrison
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
FZD of women is Sun Yingsha , because of her style of playing . she is the woman version of FZD but about Wang Manyu , she plays more like men , and somehow like Zhang jike .

WMY plays more like FZD than ZJK. Saw her and XiaoZhang watching FZD playing at a super league game sometime ago. With a paddle in her hand, she mimicked FZD’s backhand shot from time to time, a very unusual sight.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
WMY plays more like FZD than ZJK. Saw her and XiaoZhang watching FZD playing at a super league game sometime ago. With a paddle in her hand, she mimicked FZD’s backhand shot from time to time, a very unusual sight.

I think sun yingsha's forehand is more like Fan zhendong , of course its a personal view . About the style and her footwork wang manyu is more similar to ZJK , IMHO . Maybe the Influence of the same coach of both players ... Xiao zhan .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Actually, I think he barely made it. He had 263 points before Austria Open and getting to QF gets him 100 points so he currently has 363 points.

Niwa Koki was the 16th player (last on the list to qualify for Grand Finals) before Austria Open with 288 points but he also made QF so he is assured of at least 388 points which is more than Oshima Yuya who was 15th before Austria Open with 349 points. However, there will be no increase for Oshima since he didn't make it to the main draw.

In other words, Niwa will become 15th and Boll 16th.

Yes I think you are right

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I think Ishikawa's blessing is the introduction of the mixed doubles event. They will find a way to encourage her to play that and forget the singles event.

Speak of the devil. XX has this to say about Ishikawa's play in their XD match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
ding ning and liu shiwen out is quite surprising, especially not good performance by zhu yuling and cheng meng lately.
Looks now Wang Manyu is the best and I hope she wins the title.

CM was quite on form against LSW earlier on although I feel that LSW wasn't really playing to win. Maybe to reserve some energy for what would be a confirmed medal in the Mixed Doubles and/or fatigue (she kept massaging her arm) – evidently I'm a LSW fan here haha :rolleyes:. Unfortunately, the 0-4 score doesn't reflect how intense the games were!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think XX found the right way how to beat harimoro, changing the spin, playing short and make harimoto play spin shots rather then fast ones.

It's hard for anyone to play that way consistently and Xu Xin has higher quality than most. But Harimoto can still adjust to that. XX has to be careful.

Reactions: ttmonster