Li Sun: It's Time to Shift Our Thinking of Ito

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Starting this thread to get them all in one place since they sink quickly in the Swedish Open thread and who wants to dig through the entire thread.

Last edited:

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Thanks zeio! I love these subbed interviews. You actually improved my whole mental approach to matches by doing these. What's your account for gofundme or whatever you use? I feel like I should celebrate my favorite player's win by sending you another $5.

Jan 2018
Thanks zeio! I love these subbed interviews. You actually improved my whole mental approach to matches by doing these. What's your account for gofundme or whatever you use? I feel like I should celebrate my favorite player's win by sending you another $5.

Glad to know. That's one goal of the channel - bridging East and West. You can support me through either Paypal or Patreon:

One-time:
Paypal - https://www.paypal.me/gnopgnip
(Only Paypal takes a cut here)

Monthly only:
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/gnopgnip
(Both Patreon and Paypal take a cut here)

Last edited:
Reactions: drunix80
Jan 2018
raises the question is she playing through pain ? She said "It hurts a lot" as per your translation .. and did he really say "Finish quickly . We need to put an all nighter for the report" ... LOL

No, she's in tip-top shape. She was hopping and her left elbow caught the edge of the LED screen. No, Li Sun didn't say that. The 2 lines in brackets are puns exploiting the scenario, seeing the dialog was drown out by all the noise.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Thanks for the translations! Great job!
I loved how Ito responded about the T league. It's absolutely right for a young player to think more about training and development of her game instead of some commercial leagues. It's the right way if she wants to become a future champion. Let the more accomplished(or just older) players entertain the crowd while she trains hard and then kicks ass at the Opens :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
HE Zhuojia is also playing with short pimples
I believe Rui Zhang does as well and they also have Mu Zi. I don't know why people are underestimating the CNT. Ito has struck a hard blow and we need to see the CNT response before making strong long term predictions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Even if they have to hunt lower I am pretty sure they will find a capable short pips player who smashes like Ito somewhere, even if it's a male provincial player.

If they can't find one, they'll make one.