ttnpp.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
The website is cheap and very affordable - take note, however, that if they are out of stock on an item you ordered, they will wait until the item has stock before they ship it and may not notify you. If your order is pending after several days, hit them up on Skype or MSN and ask if what's up with your order. Once orders have been shipped, delivery is fairly quick.

This user has no status.
I hope so because I placed an order on August 18 and it is still processing. Some people say that when you have a big order you might face this delay time. With Eacheng.net(Chinafriend and Tnha in ebay). This has not happened. The shipping takes like about 3 weeks but I know it is coming. Right now with TTNPP it just says processing. I will give a couple of weeks the most. If nothing happens by then I will talk to paypal

This user has no status.
I feel better now. Because I want to receive what I ordered. The prices are good and there are some items that you wont find in other sites and if you do, they want to rip you off. But for the shipping and the communication I would recommend Eacheng. And also you need to compare prices between these two websites incluiding shipping because some products were had a better price in eacheng(I say eacheng but i actually mean from ebay since Chinafriend is Eacheng)