Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 6
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 6 0

Prott Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge National

Is prott's Hurricane 3 (national)Blue sponge legit? I have never bought from this site. anyone know for sure if its safe to go ahead and buy this rubber?

Thanks guys
    Ivan

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 52 141
    P
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 141 52
    prott very very serious... and all he get is true product... boss prott is very good player ...u can buy and dont bé worry

The Following User Likes panany's Post:

Suga D

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 13 148
    T
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 148 13

User Info Menu

Oct 2018
    Canada
    Read 0 Reviews
    I bought several such sheets (without packaging) from him. You could buy it there and not having to worry about the product.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 189 280
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 280 189
    Question: why his DHS "National" rubber versions don't have any laser print while other sites do? Are one or another fake? Or are there two sources (one before printing and one after)? It's confusing at least and to be honest rather suspicious...

says Mind over matter

Master TTD Member 3,913 3,233
    says Mind over matter

Master TTD Member 3,233 3,913

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JST
    Question: why his DHS "National" rubber versions don't have any laser print while other sites do? Are one or another fake? Or are there two sources (one before printing and one after)? It's confusing at least and to be honest rather suspicious...
    I´m not sure which laser print you mean. I´ve posted the following here a while ago. Hope this makes it a little more clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    Hey PolishTT17, you've got a cheap imitation. That is 100% fake.

Look here:

Old stamp
    Attachment 14098

New stamp:
    Attachment 14099

Fake stamp
    Attachment 14100

Sorry mate
    Here´s a link to the whole thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/for...ber-quot/page3
    Instrument of choice:
    Blade: Afrobro´s custom made handcrafted
    3ply Hinoki
    FH: BLACKRUBBER
    BH: REDRUBBER

Mind over Matter

Backspin for Backspin even while I'm rappin' (Lord Doitall - Lords of the Underground)

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 189 280
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 280 189
    Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    I´m not sure which laser print you mean.
    well OP asks about prott.vip and if you go there basically all "PRO" DHS rubbers have following notice in the description:

This rubber with no package, no digital words and numbers printed on the sponge is specific version which is only used in training for player training.

Warm notice:

Blue sponge has limited service life. In general, its service period is shorter than orange ones, especially for those rackets that had more explosive power and experienced many pwerful strikes. In this situation, you may find air bubble appear depends on the individual experiences related to its hitting power and using frequency. Some may occur after using for 1 or 2 years, others may occur just 1 week later after he uses it. Therefore, please purchase the product according to your own situation and we will take no responsibility for anything about the bubble. Thanks for your understanding!

See e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Detail...e=ProNatH3bLUE

The Following User Likes JST's Post:

bobpuls

says Mind over matter

says Mind over matter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JST
    well OP asks about prott.vip and if you go there basically all "PRO" DHS rubbers have following notice in the description:

This rubber with no package, no digital words and numbers printed on the sponge is specific version which is only used in training for player training.

Warm notice:

Blue sponge has limited service life. In general, its service period is shorter than orange ones, especially for those rackets that had more explosive power and experienced many pwerful strikes. In this situation, you may find air bubble appear depends on the individual experiences related to its hitting power and using frequency. Some may occur after using for 1 or 2 years, others may occur just 1 week later after he uses it. Therefore, please purchase the product according to your own situation and we will take no responsibility for anything about the bubble. Thanks for your understanding!

See e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Detail...e=ProNatH3bLUE
    Ah, ok.

As for what i've been told is that training rubbers don't always run through the whole qc process, so sometimes they are without prints.
    As panany wrote above, the guy seems to be having very good contacts.
    I do like though that he writes that if one doesn't trust this, one shouldn't place an order und buy other rubbers instead, since trust is a very personal thing.

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,066 2,235
    L
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,235 1,066
    I don't want to be abusive and offensive in any way. It just sounds to me like the non-stamp rubbers are coming out either before QC, or after QC but not passing it. It would explain the remarks that the rubbers may have short livespan and eventual quality problems. If they come before QC they are just stolen and of unknown quality, if after QC but not passing - two scenarios - go out instead of destroying, or - no stamp because of bad quality, but still suitable for short-term training. Any info if DHS is supplyng some training centers with no-stamp rubbers?
    I may be wrong, of course. What do you think?

says Mind over matter

says Mind over matter

User Info Menu

I'm not so sure, ofc you could be right, but i think Chen Chen or G_Zhang could shine some light on this.