any recommendation for soft blade? (or flexible)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Recently, I've been surfing the internet to find a good wooden blade (mainly stiga) that is soft.
I found out there is a lot. But the one that is eye-catching to me is vps v and offensive classic.
I want to buy the offensive classic, but there are no stores near my place selling offensive classic. Because of that, I decided to buy the vps v. But, some people say that the blade is not controllable.
And do you think that vps v a soft blade or not?
And give me some recommendation for soft stiga blade pls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
yea, I think the blade is really pricey, and I want to stick with pure wooden blade (even though tiago apolonia zlc is a good control blade). That's why I want stiga blade
Thank you for the feed

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Recently, I've been surfing the internet to find a good wooden blade (mainly stiga) that is soft.
I found out there is a lot. But the one that is eye-catching to me is vps v and offensive classic.
I want to buy the offensive classic, but there are no stores near my place selling offensive classic. Because of that, I decided to buy the vps v. But, some people say that the blade is not controllable.
And do you think that vps v a soft blade or not?
And give me some recommendation for soft stiga blade pls

The Stiga Infinity VPS V is rather hard blade. For a soft Stiga blade, you could either go with the Azalea ALL or OFF, the ALL will be the softest of the two. You can order them from tabletennis11.com .

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Liu Shiwen ZLF.
What a fantastic blade, it's not even funny. Flexible but remarkably zippy. Also has a enlarged blade head (183x158 I think?), for extra flexibility, and a nice soft feel.

Ah wait, Stiga blade? Sorry, dunno.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I bought a Stiga Allround Classic with two Friendship 792fx to play with for fun. The blade really surprised me in how good it felt to play with, so now it is my main (with Rakza 7 on both sides). Much recommended.

Reactions: trumpet_guy