Lin Gaoyuan (林高远) Video

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I like the way he plays, I don't mind the chos, I think it is fine. He does it more than most but, does not really bother me and it would not if I was playing someone who did that. He is just getting himself psyched up and into the match. I have my way of doing that which is that I try and focus. When he is a little older I think there will be a little less of that in the matches. But it does not matter if there is or not.

The video is very good. One thing I notice, with the sound on a lot of the videos I really like, the announcer or a player's voice comes through the music every so often and it is usually at a key point. You still hear the music but you also hear sound from the Table Tennis sound track. It might even be the sound of the audience or the ball. That would add another dimension to the video that would take it from being very good the excellent in my opinion.

I think it is not hard to do with the video editing tools as well. They are set up so that you can have multiple tracks of sound going at the same time: like a music track and the original video sound. The hard part is picking just a few spots where it is worth it. Both Table Tennis Dave and Dan are good at that.

Thanks for the advice. I think I did a better job of that in the following video, if that's what you mean