Lin Gaoyuan (林高远) Video

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
Whoooa :eek:
I hope the vid will be published. Will see whether it is Lin played awesome or Jike playing half drunk ;)
All in all this kid got skill :)

I doubt that there will be a video. Their training wasn't a closed one but I guess it's private enough and they won't publicize the videos, unless it's been covered by news or something.

I was guessing that maybe Zhang lost to Lin cuz he got deaf or something. lol jk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I doubt that there will be a video. Their training wasn't a closed one but I guess it's private enough and they won't publicize the videos, unless it's been covered by news or something.

I was guessing that maybe Zhang lost to Lin cuz he got deaf or something. lol jk

According to TableTennisTa.com the one-game tournament was held because Liu Guoliang wanted to practise playing the first set of the match, finding your rythm early on. He said Wang Hao and Zhang Jike are often slow starters, so the bad results from ZJK kinda confirm this :p

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That guy is dangerous :O
Damn, he's freacking good ^^
Let's how he evolves, interesting ;)
And his celebrations are kinda like Zhang Jike's ;) Maybe his unknown brother haha ^^

Haha maybe he is Zhang Jike's unknown brother! His celebrations are crazy! Just imagine if this boy won the World Table Tennis Championships! What would his celebration be like? haha! I think this Liu has a good future, very dangerous.

p.s. this video is made to perfection! I love it! So intense and brilliant!

Oct 2011
According to TableTennisTa.com the one-game tournament was held because Liu Guoliang wanted to practise playing the first set of the match, finding your rythm early on. He said Wang Hao and Zhang Jike are often slow starters, so the bad results from ZJK kinda confirm this :p

yeah, he's not really good in winning the first set.. most of his matches are like that.. but then again, it can also be an advantage since Jike is used to playing like that. if he changes his style, and try too hard on the first set, it'll also affect his techniques...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
yeah, he's not really good in winning the first set.. most of his matches are like that.. but then again, it can also be an advantage since Jike is used to playing like that. if he changes his style, and try too hard on the first set, it'll also affect his techniques...

I think he has said several times that he thinks his technique needs improvement. So he will maybe try to adjust, but I hope it doesn't change his style much. You are right, he simply is a slow starter, and then when he gets on fire if it gets tricky, nothing can stop him. What I like the most about that is that he is enjoying playing so much at those moments, you can see him smile during the matches xD. His anticipation is awesome, that is something he has more than other players at crucial moments.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
thanks again. i'm glad people noticed the effort to match the music

Hehe yeah, you remind me of the way I make videos :). I always try to match the music to the footage, I know how painstaking it can be :). Excellent job and I look forward to your new videos to come!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I almost never watch the junior games but after reading this thread I started to watch a lot of games of this boy against pros like Patrick Baum, Kenta Matsudaira, Oh Sang Eun and other matches... He is just a Star in the making. I can´t wait to see a match between this boy and Ma Long or Zhang Jike....

Yeah, he is really good for his age. Check out Song Hongyuan as well