Matt Hetherington vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, here’s a new 1 set showdown with TableTennisDaily Forum member Matt Hetherington from MHTableTennis.com! We’ve had a lot of comments to challenge Matt, so here it is!

It was a blast hanging out with Matt at the World Vett Champs!

Enjoy!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
At the 2018 L.A. Open. Matt was setting up the broadcasting equipment for his booth, which was at the time, right behind the court I was playing a group stage match.

Matt was busy setting up, but he occasionally saw a few bits.

In between games, I went to the barrier, got his attention, and requested he send me $5 USD via paypal ASAP.

When he asked why, I told him that I couldn't buy a loop this match, I figured $5 USD could buy me at least one loop.

I think Matt appreciated this kind of humor. The next game, I thanked him for the transfer, because I started to land loops, but in the end, I guess I didn't request enough funds. I lost that match.

At the US Open 2017, I got Matt to take a selfie of us and create a "Causing Trouble at US Open" Thread.

These are the kind of things that define Matt's good character. It is too bad I missed out on Vegas WVC 2018. Damn workplace.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
At the 2018 L.A. Open. Matt was setting up the broadcasting equipment for his booth, which was at the time, right behind the court I was playing a group stage match.

In between games, I went to the barrier, got his attention, and requested he send me $5 USD via paypal ASAP.

When he asked why, I told him that I couldn't buy a loop this match, I figured $5 USD could buy me at least one loop.

I think Matt appreciated this kind of humor. The next game, I thanked him for the transfer, because I started to land loops, but in the end, I guess I didn't request enough funds. I lost that match.

At the US Open 2017, I got Matt to take a selfie of us and create a "Causing Trouble at US Open" Thread.

These are the kind of things that define Matt's good character. It is too bad I missed out on Vegas WVC 2018. Damn workplace.

Too kind man, it's always nice to bump into a fellow troublemaker :) that's the best part of being a part of this forum :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I hope you're ready for a rematch this weekend sucker, I've lost 10 pounds in the last week and a half :p haha

Haha yes Matt! I hear your training hard ready for revenge! ;)

Congrats Dan for your win.

Thanks TTOmar, there rare to come by :) I need to make the most of it haha.

Awesome to see you guys having fun! Was that you first ever win on 1 set down?

Thanks Giangt your next! :) Matt is great fun, top dude!

High Level Trouble Makers in ACTION !!!

Haha that's a great story Der, can't wait till we can finally meet up! I think we would have a lot of fun together! The next World Vetts is on!

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Dan vs Der_Echte would be 11-6 on average and Matt vs Der_Echte would be 11-7 on average... not much to watch there, except for antics and smack talk.

Doubles, however, is a whole different deal altogether.

Doubles certainly is haha I'm left handed and back to back national champion in doubles :p my singles game generally leaves a lot to be desired. Although I'm getting back into shape finally :D

Reactions: Der_Echte