CNT Winter Training in Xiamen Results

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes, we did play best of three matches for two years, because of tv-demands. Now we are playing best of five, championsleuge system. Xu hui has not lost a match yet, but I might play him next round, hopefully it will be his first loss then :)

Awesome! Yeah he is class. Here is Gavin Rumgay playing Xu Hui here:

Wow you must be a good player tremil, your in the first team?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Unfortunately I am only sitting on the bench so far, but if anyone in my team gets injured, I am first backup ;)

Awsome match by rumgay, a fantastic achievement!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Unfortunately I am only sitting on the bench so far, but if anyone in my team gets injured, I am first backup ;)

Awsome match by rumgay, a fantastic achievement!

Aha awesome least your in the team. I'm sure you will get in the first team soon with lots of hard practice. Let me know how your season goes :). Good luck Tremil!

Yeah Rumgay played great! Pretty impressive :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I'm not 100% sure, can someone confirm this? The training looked very tough! The players will be ready for the Hungarian Open 2012 i'm sure :)

both say "returning to beijing tomorrow" (posted yesterday) however, me and ToT reached the conclusion juniors ended today and the rest of the team ends on the 14th. both in this pic are juniors.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
both say "returning to beijing tomorrow" (posted yesterday) however, me and ToT reached the conclusion juniors ended today and the rest of the team ends on the 14th. both in this pic are juniors.

Thanks for the update great work!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011

you're right, it all ends today. I saw xuxin's post in baidu he said he's on the plane now. They're all going back to beijing and will prepare for the Hungarian Open.

is that Renren? :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
What I get from the youtube video commentary is that they are trying to get each player to be mentally prepared on how important every single set is.

Also this chart is pretty clear, each row is the record of each player, thus the name being at the left. In each score, the 1st number is the player's score, and the 2nd number if the opponent's score, which makes red colour the winning set. Also the commentary mentioned that ZJK only won 3 outta 1st 7 games.