[LHTT #42_Chinese Coach Lesson] Backhand Rally Training 180914

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I really like that you video everything. It is alot of fun to watch. I also really appreciate to hear what the coaches say. It is fun to learn new things :) Is it only private coaching in korea?

I think it looks good, you do not miss much! And you should proably listen to your coach but i have some thoughts that you can listen to if you want and try them if you want :)

I think you should have the elbow a little more in front of the body and have it steady, and accelerate with forearm and wrist around the elbow. In my opinion you should not move the elbow much in the backhand, but more use it as a steady point from where you move the forearm and wrist from. Like the hinge when you move and close the door. Feel that i have trouble explaining this with my limited english. Hope you understand :)

I also think you can try to close the angle of the racket. If you do this you will come more over the ball and get more spin on the ball. It sounds and looks like the hit is pretty thick.

Good luck and keep posting videos :)

Reactions: jedimasterplk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
To Lula,

First of All, I'd like to say thank you for your kind comment. This Video's Coach is Chinese and also in CHN. Private Coaching, That's right.

Your Point is quietly same with my own thought. I'll think about it and make some improvement.

Thank again. Including the statics of last video, too.

Regards,

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I really like that you video everything. It is alot of fun to watch. I also really appreciate to hear what the coaches say. It is fun to learn new things :) Is it only private coaching in korea?

I think it looks good, you do not miss much! And you should proably listen to your coach but i have some thoughts that you can listen to if you want and try them if you want :)

I think you should have the elbow a little more in front of the body and have it steady, and accelerate with forearm and wrist around the elbow. In my opinion you should not move the elbow much in the backhand, but more use it as a steady point from where you move the forearm and wrist from. Like the hinge when you move and close the door. Feel that i have trouble explaining this with my limited english. Hope you understand :)

I also think you can try to close the angle of the racket. If you do this you will come more over the ball and get more spin on the ball. It sounds and looks like the hit is pretty thick.

Good luck and keep posting videos :)

I would - thats very very good advice Lula - stuff that I only know from shall we say, limited circles and not widely known. Its nice of you to share with the community - you are much kinder than I am)

Reactions: Lula