Returned to table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hello
I am an old-fashioned striker, while my drive is always a side-top spin, I'm improving my top at the table and the flip backhand, because once the game is opened on the straight that is extremely fast and powerful, the point is done.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hi
equipment: my team is young and noone know well rubbers or blades.
Also we have only a coach for kids, for my improvements I try play,play..play.I returned last year play after 30 years.Last year I was in Team C..now in team A.
I posted in the tread of palioAK47 because I must change rubber....but I must have a help

Reactions: TableTennisNerd
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Thank you Lula������
I haven't my video, now I am around for Italy for work.Next week I try do it.
For equipment: I returned with allround blade and FocusIII snipe.After 4 months changed with innerforce T5000(clone)and palio AK47 RED(FH) and BLUE(BH), than both RED.
Now, I need somethink not cheep, Palio :Speed is OK, I love that they are less response vs incoming spin because I'm a strong forehand smasher ( also vs opponent topspin),in my topspinI don't brush much and don't use surface, my topspin contact is a drive-top on the table, very fast and very low, there are gears, but is the speed that do it uncontrollable for opponent.but with this rubbers a can't hook the ball in flip and top against opponent backspin for open the game(all opponents after two points go there ).
I tried 47 A of my team patners, Palio also seems to me much,much over 47 hardness ( can is rubber or rubber-blade pair?)
I tried acuda s2,strange feel how big gum, maybe I used always thin topsheet and use much more the sponge?
need little tensor, not faster or harder, good for smash and HOOK the backspin..for couple with this little stiff,fast blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Yes, can is pro or Europe( neven tried)
Tried S2 (I fill like a marshmallow, strange :)
Last week I have tried Aurus Select ,on a friend's allround blad. It have thin topsheet,very easy and forgiving. I can try 2.1 on my blade in backhand.
But for forehand.... I don't know ( I readed some review,Prime I think is difficult on my blade for me)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I can recommend Palio ak 47 with red or yellow sponge. It is just about ten dollars from aliexpress. Quite a fast and decent rubber. excellent price/performance value.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I can recommend Palio ak 47 with red or yellow sponge. It is just about ten dollars from aliexpress. Quite a fast and decent rubber. excellent price/performance value.

Read the messages, I'm using it, I want a better rubber, it don't hook and is very hard on a innerforce T5000 (same 54 degree)