Xiom Ice Cream blades

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1127281504096244&id=140038149487256&ref=content_filter

Saw this on facebook. Hybrid blades wow..

xiomicecream1.jpgxiomicecream2.jpg

Reactions: vossi39
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I do not really understand. Can you change how the blade behaves?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I do not really understand. Can you change how the blade behaves?

Hybrid in this case means ALC (Arylate) on side and Zephylium (Xiom's equivalent of ZLC) on the other side. If I remember correctly, Xiom introduced Zephylium with their Hayabusa blades several years ago, so the material itself is not entirely new...

Whats the difference between the AZX and the AZXi ?

According to a german forum the "i" stands for "Innerforce"...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lula
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
He just signed with Xiom couple months ago and they were developing these blades together.. Untill its release he was using DHS W968 blade.

I belive he will use the Inner version of the Ice Cream.. Let's see.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
even xiom korea's website doesn't have it listed. i am not sure if it's out of stock as much as the factory not delivering their quota.

This user has no status.
I know they sell most new stock into domestic market first. The dealer website shows units available for all products it shows both ice cream blades ( flared straight and CP )
and with no stock this means they have had stock and it's been sold. The azx1 is very expensive dealer price alot more than feel zx3 the azx is the same price as zx3.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
It was supposed to be available since yesterday, but can't find any website that is selling it. Any ideas where should I look for it ?

Sorry Vrael,
We've sold all of them from our first production within a day.
We are currently waiting for the second production to finish.
We were not able to send it to Europe yet. I really apologize regarding this matter.