Who do you think will win the World Tour Grand Finals 2018?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Liang Jingkun

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Jang Woojin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Hugo Calderano

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
LJK totally worthless when you need him to step up.

PxNS0N8h.png

dG04y7rh.png

This new generation cant handle pressure ... what a disaster !!! Zhang jike and Ma long , They need youuuu

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Next Level just wrote you what I meant. For me there was always a battle between china and rest of the world. So is it bad that I support now rest of the world or mya favourite player (Jun mizutani)? Does it make me racist???
I love to watch china super league and I used to go to china 5 Times a year and I really like chinese people.
Come one just let it go.
I

Yes its not bad to see rest of the world win the title .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
With FZD and LJK gone and personally took down XX, there is no excuse or even a crime for LGY to lose the title this time. :rolleyes:
definitely he is not the one who is expected to win the title. I think harimoto is out of reach, but this kind of big tours is always different what we see everyday. the stress is bigger then usually.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
A friend just said

"Calderano now is like: what now? I never got to this stage"

Lololol

Oh my fellow Calderano, you in semi is already great, thank you for make the dream alive

Enviado de meu SM-J510FN usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: lVegita and zeio
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hmmmm

FZD may not make it with LJK in his way. From FZD's match against Niwa, I feel that FZD's BH power is slightly inferior to LJK's.
And FZD's FH-oriented style might be a disadvantage.

what tournament are you talking about? *laughs and eats popcorn*

Xu Xin today played like he had no interest to win today. I have seen him more pumped up than this even in CSL. Might be something wrong with him. You know that when he lands more BH than FH.

Xu Xin made countless service errors, his bh has seen better days and even his fh made many mistakes, he seemed off and tired (did you see his eyes?). I was surprised he even took 2 sets like that, in form LGY would still be beaten (despite having a better day form today). Though I think it's still lucky for the rest of the folks, as Xu Xin would probably be a harder nut to break than LGY... that is to say, if he went back to 'normal' form the upcoming matches. But by all means, LGY might win, this tournament does not stop to surprise me. (from Mima, to LGY vs XX, to Calderano vs FZD, to Mizutani vs LJK)

As it is I think Harimoto is on fire though. LGY would have to make fewer mistakes than he did against Xu Xin to beat him. And before that he have to go through Jun Mizutani... don't think China got this tbh.

LGY has been beating Xu Xin for a while now and should really have beaten him in WTTC 2017. However well you think Xu Xin played, LGY knows how to defuse XX.

Those tight matches can hardly be counted as *knows how to defuse* it's more like *knows hypothetically how to attempt to exploit Xu Xin's weaknesses* and succeeds half of the time (or is it less?)... Xu Xin knows when he's being overthrown by a tactic, when he adjusts, LGY needs to re-adjust again. It's not a simple 1+1=2, it's a dynamic equation with many different nodes like: tempo, psychological states (+the focus curves) and tactical anticipation. Maybe even more?
While your theory relies solely on LGY's superior bh. *similar to FZD and ML* or something.

Reactions: jawien