Who do you think will win the World Tour Grand Finals 2018?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Liang Jingkun

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Jang Woojin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Hugo Calderano

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
LJK totally worthless when you need him to step up.

PxNS0N8h.png

dG04y7rh.png

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Dying your hair is the best way to win.

ELpYhwlh.png

NDJhz9Kh.png

QCl6rN1h.png

drylgpFh.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Jun played well, but why are you so against the chinese?
I am not against any particular player or nation. Just I would love to see other players then chinese in the final, which not happened long especially in grand finals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Ok read you own comment again and tell me it didn't come off as a racist remark. Those who win are the best on that particular day, no matter where they come from. Who cares what it says in their passport.

I am not against any particular player or nation. Just I would love to see other players then chinese in the final, which not happened long especially in grand finals.

Jan 2018
http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/pingpang/2018-12-15/doc-ihmutuec9471671.shtml
  被问到胜出的原因,小伙子卖起了关子:“是的,我做出了一些改变,今天我的状态真的很好,但更多细节我就不方便透露了,可以说的是我做出了改变。”
  从0-4到4-2,是他进步了,还是樊振东发挥失常?雨果并不完全赞同这样的说法:“在卡塔尔的时候,其实我是很有机会能够拿下前两局的,但很遗憾最后是0-4结束了比赛。今天我发挥出了自己的最好水平,可能他也不在最佳状态吧。”
  值得一提的是,雨果可谓是100%的巴西制造。追问起训练环境,他告诉新浪体育:“我18岁之前都是在巴西训练,14岁到18岁在圣保罗,然后去到了德国,现在住在那边。”雨果说尽管没有机会跟德国名将波尔、奥恰洛夫一起训练,但在奥克森豪森可以与当地优秀的教练们一起共事,“在那里就基本上是欧洲风格了。”
When asked about the reason for the victory, the young man was tight-lipped: "Yes, I made some changes. Today my form is really good, but I can't disclose more details. All I can say is I've made some changes."

From 0-4 to 4-2, is he improving, or is Fan Zhendong having a bad day? Hugo does not fully agree with this statement: "In Qatar, I actually had a chance to win the first two games, but unfortunately it ended in 0-4. I played my best today. Maybe he is not at its best as well."

It is worth mentioning that Hugo is 100% made in Brazil. Asked about the training environment, he told Sina Sports: "I was trained in Brazil before I was 18 years old, I was in Sao Paulo from 14 to 18 years old, then went to Germany and now lives there." Hugo said that although there is no chance to train with German stars Boll and Ovtcharov, but in Oxenhausen I can work with the best local coaches. “It is basically European style there.”

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The "chinese" isn't a singular entity, it's individuals from the same nation. If one starts categorizing and rooting against certain nationalities we have a problem.

Maybe. I am used to it in international competition and in many team sports. But maybe I am just the one who isn't sensitive and liberal enough to see the slippery slope. I think this is clearly a Goliath issue and has nothing to do with racism. If Germany won all thr time, the sentiments would be similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ok read you own comment again and tell me it didn't come off as a racist remark. Those who win are the best on that particular day, no matter where they come from. Who cares what it says in their passport.
Next Level just wrote you what I meant. For me there was always a battle between china and rest of the world. So is it bad that I support now rest of the world or mya favourite player (Jun mizutani)? Does it make me racist???
I love to watch china super league and I used to go to china 5 Times a year and I really like chinese people.
Come one just let it go.
I