Stiga infinity vs carbonato 45

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hello
I heard so many good opinions about infinity and carbonato 45 and i am intetesting to buy one of them.
Can someone please compare these two blades?
I play close to the table my playing level is very good as i play tt many years and my age is almost 50.
Thanks in advance.

i played both, they are quiet different. 45 is a stiffer yet faster blade, it perform very much like viscaria but a touch slower, my old setup was 40degree h3, xiom vega, it was good for both forehand and backhand, however i do think h3 is better for forehand cuz european rubbers maybe too fast for this kand of stiff blade. infinity is slower, gives u a lot safety. i personally recomand eternity if u are not going to play hurricane, it is a thicker, more aggresive blade for loopers

This user has no status.
I have both carbonado 45 and infinity. Infinity is definitely more controllable and slower, but it is powerful enough to support mid and away from table play. I think infinity is better for close to table styles, because of better control in looping and blocking. Carbonado 45 is much bouncier and more responsive than infinity. If you primarily use short strokes and blocking close to the table, 45 is probably right for you. Otherwise, 45 might be too fast close to the table.