This user has no status.
I started playing 3 years ago (actual table tennis) with a couple of friends, and we all started with the Ma lin Extra Offensive blade with 2.0 Mark V. It was a great beginner setup, and we have been recommending it to other beginners.

There is an option to buy this paddle pre-made, or you can buy the parts separately.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
For a beginner, I definitely suggest a blade with good control, like Yasaka Sweden Extra or Stiga Allround Classic. And the basic Mark V (2mm) on both sides. This should cost you about $90 and will last you a long time, as Yasaka blade and rubbers are good quality. This setup is also very light weight. When you get better and decide to be more serious, you can just replace the Mark V with faster rubbers.
I think Yasaka Sweden Extra is not good as Stiga allround,
You can choose or Donic Appelgreen All play, or Donic Waldner Senso v1, or Butterfly Grubba, or Yinhe Earth E3, or Yinhe W6, you can stick chinese or european rubbers

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
so i like i'm a beginner i can go with max both on hps and mark v? i'm just afraid that i won't be able to play well with this

I don't recommend max thickness because of the extra weight. For beginners, 1.8mm to 2mm thickness should be good. I think any thickness below 1.8mm is moving towards a defensive style. This is just my opinion.

Btw, it's always better to start out with a slower blade and put faster rubbers on it. I've noticed that the speed of the blade largely determines the racket's minimum speed, while the rubber adds more speed on top of it. For example, if you put medium rubbers on an ALL/ALL+ blade, you will have very good control on soft touches and good speed when hit medium hard.

Reactions: gmccarmo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Good choices and welcome to the game. The combo should last you a fairly long time as you develop your game. And as you do so you will learn, that for the most part, absolute power (speed) will not be your primary weapon. You will rely a lot on placement, placement and deception. You will also learn that as our skill grows, a seemingly slow setup will start to generate more speed for you.