Help me choose the best setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I need help to choose the best setup of what i have of wood and rubbers.

Have 2 woods.

Butterfly Petr Korbel
Avalox P700

Rubbers i use is.

Yasaka Razka 7 soft in fh which i really like because i can feel the rubber when i loop and spin.
In bh i have 3 choises of pimple rubbers im in doubt of is the best suited.

Friendship 802-40 in 2,0 witch is new and i have not played so many hours with it yet.
Spinlord Gipfelsturm in 1,8. I like it because of the disburbance it can make. But i also miss the offensive part with it.
Victas Vo 102 in 1,8. Like it very much because its easy to play with and i can loop and hit with it, but i miss the disturbance

So what should i use as my main blade and rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am a little interested in why you use short pimple? I do too, just interesting about the reason why. Regarding the rubbers i think you need to decide how you want to play. I think p700 is an classic short pimple blade so i think that one will work fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I use short pimple on bh because I'm to bad playing with inverted.
I hit the table a lot more with pimples.
I finally I like to play table-tennis again

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Americans got a saying.... Whatever Floats Ur Boat...

Personally, I do not use any pips out rubber of any kind nor plan on using any... but TT needs to mobilize every last player it can... and diversity of equipment and play style not only have a place in tt, I firmly believe tt would suck with out the diversity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

One of the most wanted sparring partners in the clubis an old school SP chopper, very valuable for the pros.
I personally don't like to play with choppers. Even the strange sound of his bat from the near table may disturbe my play and get me out of rythm. The guy is a real Master and watching him in matches is fun, but playing with him takes you out of nurves, whatever you play he is an anti player.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
So the best suggestion is p700 with rakza7S on fh and friendship 802-40 in bh.
Why not victas V-102???