Butterfly innerforce layer alc.s

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
You mean literally "on the blade", it's gonna be hard man ... just hard ...
; )

Sorry for being sarcastic. It's just this "I request" statement throw me off ...
I hereby request ... : )

I request this request be granted, and am leaning back waiting for the review to arrive.

(I actually have a short, non-visual review of the ALC.S: I tried it with high expectations, but was greatly disappointed, finding it a flimsy blade, a poor design compromise. Too thin, too flexible, underpowered, lacking feeling. Actually one of the worst non-supermarket blades I ever held.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I request this request be granted, and am leaning back waiting for the review to arrive.

(I actually have a short, non-visual review of the ALC.S: I tried it with high expectations, but [...]

I think, I've read somewhere that it is noticeably different than the normal ALC and the guy mentioned the thickness (might have been in a positive way - don't remember) ... but I think it is not as thin as i.e. the Innerforce layer ZLF, and I found that bade quite nice. To slow for my liking but with a really nice feeling. Of course Arylate and Carbon don't work the same as Zylon ...

Last edited: