Xiom ice cream blade

This user has no status.
Dear Giangt,

I've selected you to help us review Ice Cream.
However you are the only person I cannot send personal message due to your inbox storage being full.
Can you please empty some of your storage please? thanks
Hi hills4ever.
it is quite nice you to give 5 people to review the new Ice Cream blades.

I would like to sign up as a reviewer.

I would say I quite passionate about TT and I like testing products. I have made several reviews which you can find in TTD equipment center. I live in Denmark where FedEx is available.

I have played TT for +15 years and I am playing 3.div for my club.

I have too much equipment, but some of it are Viscaria’s, Alnade, Carbonado, Maze ALC, TB Spirit, ZJK ALC, Banda Waldner Offensive, Schöler Micke Carbon+, DHS W968 National version, Hurricane 3, Xiom Sigma, Xiom Omega 7 Pro, Tenergy ... and much more.

my age group is 31-40. Now my fingers are crossed! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hey guys,

I will be sending out 5 Ice cream blades to reviewer in TTDAILY.

Please send to message below this message.

For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry)
It is not a random pick, following are the requirements for me to choose who I will give it to.

1. Lover of table tennis, and enjoys testing new table tennis products without any biased thoughts.
2. Reviewer who writes detail HONEST review. Just because we give them the blade for free to review, doesn't mean they have to be nice to us. We want honest reviews. This always help us to upgrade and develop better products for the players.
3. FEDEX delivery possible countries. (We use Fedex to send our products)
4. Last, information below.
A. Years of playing table tennis.
B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades)
C. Age Group (10~20, 21~30, 31~40, 41~50, 50+)
D. Level of table tennis you are playing at
E. !!!! NOTE !!!! Please do not write your personal name or contact info. Once you are chosen I will privately inform you. THEN please give me your name, address and contact for me to send it to you.

Thanks everyone!!!

a 5yrs

b bty viscaria, dhs h3, rozena, mantra, xiom vega,

c age 21-30

d, chinese ranking 1500pts

e,would be glade to review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
A. About 2 years plus playing (info: football player since elementary to college then I only play occasionally table tennis since my father don't support my first love sports TT). but now I'm back playing to catch up everyone level.

B. Table Tennis Equipment: Hobby Bat; Butterfly ADDOY 1000, Yinhe T8S, Rubber: BTY Tenergy 80; Donic Bluestorm Z2, nothing as follows.

C. Age group: (31-40)

D. Playing level: I'm an intermediate player

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
A. I play table tennis since I was 10/11 years old. I'm now 23 so I started playing like 12 years ago.

B.

Blades: Timo Boll Spirit, Timo Boll ALC, Viscaria, Primorac Off-, Korbel Off, DHS Hurricane Long 5, Clipper Wood(sold), 729 L5(2), Andro Treiber K, Avalox BT777(the one I'm using now)

Rubbers: Tenergy 05, Yinhe Big Dipper, Tenergy 80

C. 21~30

D. Here's my level, we don't use USATT ranking in Portugal(I'm the younger one). I think I can consider me as an intermediate player.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJPrf4SlizE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
I would really appreciate the chance to review the ice cream blade!

I am playing table tennis since 16 years in German Clubs and love it a lot.

I am also a hobby blade builder with more than 11 years experience in building all kind of handmade blades.
Due to blade building and testing experience I will be able to evaluate the blade in detail and will also be able to compare it to standard blades like the Timo Boll Spirit/ALC.

I do have many recent rubbers at home like almost all Tibhar Evolution rubbers, Butterfly Tenergy 05, Donic Bluefire,...
Beside having many hand made blades I do own blades like Stiga Allround, Clipper, Butterfly ALC, Spirit, Korbel Off,...

I am 39 years old and my level is 1650-1700 TTR in Germany which is within the best 5-10%.

Thank you!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Dear Giangt,

I've selected you to help us review Ice Cream.
However you are the only person I cannot send personal message due to your inbox storage being full.
Can you please empty some of your storage please? thanks
Hi hills4ever,
I have cleared my inbox and awaiting your message. Looking forward. :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
* It is a looping blade which is great in the blocking game.*
Koto outer blades never will be pure looping blade. ZlC and ALC never will be material for looping.

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
* It is a looping blade which is great in the blocking game.*
Koto outer blades never will be pure looping blade. ZlC and ALC never will be material for looping.

I'm really glad my AZX doesn't seem to care about it, because it is looping so well with O7T and O7P...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Your words should be worthless.
Even the most flex and soft koto blade with very thick and soft aramid is not for looping game.
I ask one question, you played thick linear shots or thin with out of world rotation like jonyer, spark or acoustic?
Second question this blade is right now for looping... okay I got It but this word don’t suit with modern game...so dont suit for professional game and not for plastic balls If you dont care

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yeah the Chinese really seem to have big troubles looping with their Viscarias. Xu Xin is a terrible looper as well.

Your words should be worthless.
Even the most flex and soft koto blade with very thick and soft aramid is not for looping game.
I ask one question, you played thick linear shots or thin with out of world rotation like jonyer, spark or acoustic?
Second question this blade is right now for looping... okay I got It but this word don’t suit with modern game...so dont suit for professional game and not for plastic balls If you dont care

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Reactions: mart1nandersson
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews