Is prott.vip genuine?

So I thought I’d weigh in on this. A few years ago I won from TTD Ryu Seung Min’s personal signed T05 rubber. I used this a few times on my own blade and I did feel a difference from standard T05 not a major difference but small things.

On contact the rubber felt harder than the Normal T05, and the topsheet felt a tiny bit more grippy best way to explain (brand new sheet vs a sheet used for 15 hours)

Would I say it’s worth the price difference assuming the prott pro T05 is the same as the RSM one I had, No way lol only the 1% would utilise the rubber to max. Stick with standard Tenergy (Even that is too high level for most people tbh)

In terms of is prott genuine I’ve just ordered few sheets of rubber and all is genuine that arrived :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I would believe a double blind test if it showed these special Tenergys were special.

Placebo effects are powerful and without controlling for them it's hard to be sure. Especially if you just paid twice the normal price or got a piece of rubber signed by Timo Boll or whomever. And especially if the effect perceived was not huge. And everybody is susceptible.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The Americans would say if it QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, then... it might be a duck.

cat duck 1.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
How is mxp 55?Is it too hard?
my experience is different from yours..

For other example, this is rubbers I got, Tibhar mxp 52.5 and 55
Tibhar sponsored players have option to choose hardness for a long time, and you have option from just recently to buy mxp50.

Can you point some reference for this, my table tennis community buys there a pretty often so we can avoid problems

This user has no status.
My experience with prott.vip was very good, no complains. But I just ordered a few cheap things, no "national" items.
I ordered a pair of Li Ning shirts, i can tell they're not the same that Xu Xin uses. Quality isn't outstanding, fur sure, but for it's price it's very nice, would buy again.
Also ordered a Big Dipper rubber, was very cheap and looks just fine.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
back to the original topic - could be the Timo Boll CAF for 65$ genuine? https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=bolcaf

In China they make fakes of practically everything in the planet. Bikes, handbags, TT blades. You name it. The fakes can be really good or not so good. The key clue is the price. If the price is unrealistically low, it is fake. Is it a good fake? Meaning pretty much like a real one? Price can often be a vlue. Thus is orovably a good fake.

This user has no status.
In China they make fakes of practically everything in the planet. Bikes, handbags, TT blades. You name it. The fakes can be really good or not so good. The key clue is the price. If the price is unrealistically low, it is fake. Is it a good fake? Meaning pretty much like a real one? Price can often be a vlue. Thus is orovably a good fake.

ok thanks for the insight

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
At the end of November 2020, I ordered and paid for a blade (BUTTERFLY Garaydia T5000)
and rubber (XIOM OMEGA 7) in this store. I never received the product.
Money is also not returned. They say that the problem is in the postal service.
The request to send the goods is not reacted again.
I will not order more from them and I do not advise others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
At the end of November 2020, I ordered and paid for a blade (BUTTERFLY Garaydia T5000)
and rubber (XIOM OMEGA 7) in this store. I never received the product.
Money is also not returned. They say that the problem is in the postal service.
The request to send the goods is not reacted again.
I will not order more from them and I do not advise others.

did you get a tracking number?