Meeting Ai Fukuhara

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
When visiting the Pro Tour Finals I met up with Dan and we managed to get some photos with a couple of the players. This one is of Ai Fukuhara, she is a very nice girl polite and funny. Before asking for a photo she was eating krispy kreme doughnuts with the other Japanese Women players. The photo is not great quality as it was taken with my Iphone, Ai Fukuhara found this very funny when I told her it was a chinese copy.

I also asked her if she was happy with how she played, thinking that she would say something like "it was okay but wish I had won", but she said she was very pleased with how she played with a big smile on her face.

Great to meet one of the Women's Worlds best players! We also met Ma Long and to me he is the Worlds best player.

aimyles1.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Can Ai speak in English?
Yeah she speaks surprisingly good English Judah :)
I was just about to ask the same thing... But it's still really awesome that you met her! :D
Yeah was a surreal experience. The whole of the Women's Japanese team was there just waiting for there flight home. Ai's English is good, it seemed like she was talking to see if what she had learnt was real haha. Like a bit hesitant at first however it was no problem to communicate with her. Just wished we had a better camera lol... I don't think the photo could be any worse aha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yeah she speaks surprisingly good English Judah :)Yeah was a surreal experience. The whole of the Women's Japanese team was there just waiting for there flight home. Ai's English is good, it seemed like she was talking to see if what she had learnt was real haha. Like a bit hesitant at first however it was no problem to communicate with her. Just wished we had a better camera lol... I don't think the photo could be any worse aha

The face is so white, you can just copy-paste her face from another photo into it ;)