Having trouble with Tibhar samsonov force Pro black edition Blade/evolution rubbers

This user has no status.
Well, stiffness is a defining characteristic of a Stiga Clipper so no surprise there.

I'd unsuccessfully tried to switch to FBPE last year and gave up for exactly the same reasons as listed by BRS and Next level.

True due to its 7 Plies but I have not yet heard anyone call the clipper a brick nor even seen a bad review of it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
True due to its 7 Plies but I have not yet heard anyone call the clipper a brick nor even seen a bad review of it.

Unlike the people writing their first review on ttdb, some EJs hardened by years of equipment experimentation are not sentimental folk and tend to speak plainly :)

Clipper-like blades could definitely feel unforgiving (aka "like bricks") for someone like me who is used to something like OSP Expert, TSP Swat or Nexy Calix I/II. At the same time, well-trained juniors with MX-P or T05 seem to have no problems controlling blades with Clipper-like construction.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I have TFPBE and I have played Clipper many times.
My Tibhar has much more speed and so much direct.
When my setup was FPBE and MXP both sides, I have had same problems like karthikpillalamarri. Drop is horrible, hard to take the back on to table, speed like a hurrican. (I have played with Alc or another fast blades before, like Xiom Stradivarius)
To play Clipper is easyer, and it has more feeling, and moderated speed.
Unfortunately, as I know there is a lot of difference between FPBE and FPBE. Never get the same....

To karthikpillalamarri, go back to your old racket with Tibhars, or buy another blade, like SWAT, or look for Yasaka, Donic....

Last edited: