Please recommend for me a carbon blade with all wood feeling

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Hi everyone. I broke my blade in the middle of a tournament a month ago. The incident cost me the match which I was close to win. :mad:

I'd like to ask your input on which blade that is good for me. I prefer blade with feeling. You know, the feel that you get from all wood blade every time you hit the ball along with some vibration. I had used Viscaria and Sword Gold Feather before but I didn't like it due to the little to no feedback that I got from them. I'm looking for carbon blade, by the way. Much appreciated guys

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
None of them have anything resembling an all-wood feeling man.
Not even a ZLF blade.

Why not get a faster wood blade of great quality like an Acoustic or Arctic etc?

Reactions: ade14212
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
DHS H301 is not a frying pan but it hasn't got an all-wood feeling either. Of the carbon blades i played, the one with most feedback is the waldner senso carbon, it's not very fast tough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
DHS H301 is not a frying pan but it hasn't got an all-wood feeling either. Of the carbon blades i played, the one with most feedback is the waldner senso carbon, it's not very fast tough.

That's surprising. From the opinions that i've read i thought it's as close as it gets to woody feel. I was sure that if I will decide to buy new blade that it will be h301. I guess I will stay with pg3 as long as possible.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
True that DHS301 has a much nicer feeling than most ALC blades but it's quite a low-throw blade with its koto outer ply.
Who knows what he was using previously. It could feel almost dead in comparison.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I was playing with Korbel for many years and just changed to Acoustic Carbon Inner. The FH feeling is very similar. For BH loop only I had some differences. I used to have a tight grip and I need to relax more.
BH Block and drive it’s similar. Short game as well

Carbon brings more power one step away from the table

Highly recommended

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
None of them have anything resembling an all-wood feeling man.
Not even a ZLF blade.

Why not get a faster wood blade of great quality like an Acoustic or Arctic etc?

Since I'm going to change, why not take a new turn and use carbon too? hehe

I was playing with Korbel for many years and just changed to Acoustic Carbon Inner. The FH feeling is very similar. For BH loop only I had some differences. I used to have a tight grip and I need to relax more.
BH Block and drive it’s similar. Short game as well

Carbon brings more power one step away from the table

Highly recommended

Accoustic Inner caron. Thanks for the recs my man

Carbonado series 145

I tried my friend's carbonado last night. I can say I like the feeling. Only thing that makes me reluctant to get one is the QC issue.

Btw, my previous blade was ITC Dynarc T7. Koto outer and somewhat low-throw too. Makes H301 a close comparison then?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
IMO viscaria has great feedback for looping but rather dead for pushing. Something like ZLC for the other hand is better for blocking and pushing but the looping is not as good as ALC.

Have you tried using an inner carbon blades before? They can be really annoying to get used to because their behaviour can be unpredictable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Yasaka silver carbon is the only carbon blade that I can play with these days...