Greetings from Malaysia!!!

This user has no status.
hi there, been a lurker in TTD for quite some time, and decided to join the parade with the amazing guys here...

I'm 33 next year and hv been a table tennis enthusiasts for i think around 6 or 7 years?? Staying in Johor, Malaysia. anybody from Malaysia raise ur hands please??:eek::eek:

Started getting serious in table tennis quite late, in my mid 20's. I'm a big guy indeed, but unfortunately my game is not as remarkable as my size :D:D:D... but still trying to up my game up until today with training twice a week.

family and work has already filled up my life and I'm just happy and thankful to still be able to play table tennis 4 days a week here and there. Hoping to make new friends here from all around the world so that if I ever had the chance to travel overseas, i would DEFINITELY try to meet up with TTD members and play at their local club wherever I go. i never uploaded any videos of my training anywhere in the internet, coz im quite embarrassed of my level actually.. but i will try to upload 1 or 2 video clips just for you guys...

THANKS GUYS.

P/s: to those who are celebrating Xmas, happy holidays guys. "Do not drink and drive, remember ur loved ones. " <--------- this is a quote from a very popular and old school advertisement in Malaysia.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
hi there ,

definitely there r some great places.. depends on where ur going brother. if u do come to Malaysia, do hit me. i will try my best to gv a good rcommendation. especially if ur coming to Johor, Malaysia.

cheers.

Any good table tennis clubs in Malaysia that you recommend ?