TableTennisMaster DVD's?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
hello :) i am new here.
I am curious,are the TableTennisMaster DVD's Good?,Are they worth the money?
particularly the FH Loop,Bh Loop and the Xtreme Footwork Conditioning ones.
and has anyone tried out the PingSkills DVD's?
or Killerspins Success in Table Tennis Series?
Thank You in advance :)

To buy products and to check them out click here: http://www.table-tennis-secrets.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Thanks For the Reply!
i have one question,does the Xtreme Footwork DVD really help in footwork?
i have all my strokes down and they are pretty good i would say..but my footwork sucks
while playing i get upset with myself because i find my self "dragging" or "sliding"
my other leg around while moving with my opposite leg.
i watched the trailer thing and it looks like exercises to help with footwork
but can you really apply them in real matches? im just a kid (15 years old) so
i was wondering should i get it and learn? because it pretty expensive for me
or should i just watch videos of Xu Xin and Ryu Seung Min etc..?
i really cant find any videos online that teach footwork.
Thanks! im sorry if its kinda long to read what i just wrote!

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Watch the 'how to improve footwork' thread on this forum - it has some great exercises and videos for footwork

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
The DVD's mostly contain exercises to improve your body strength and your game. So they are suitable for any level and age of player (the strength one maybe not always for young players). But the footwork exercises are just routines you can try to imply in your own practise sessions, to improve your footwork over the course of a couple of months maybe. I think trying to copy Ryu or Xu is a step too far :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
The DVD's mostly contain exercises to improve your body strength and your game. So they are suitable for any level and age of player (the strength one maybe not always for young players). But the footwork exercises are just routines you can try to imply in your own practise sessions, to improve your footwork over the course of a couple of months maybe. I think trying to copy Ryu or Xu is a step too far :p

haha by saying " just watch videos of Xu Xin and Ryu Seung Min" i didnt really mean to copy them :) just try to learn a bit because i really think my footwork sucks bad haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
haha by saying " just watch videos of Xu Xin and Ryu Seung Min" i didnt really mean to copy them :) just try to learn a bit because i really think my footwork sucks bad haha
Yea haha but what is more important for them is the enormous legs that make the footwork possible ;) It'll take time to improve on footwork, but be patient and u will benefit a lot in the long run :) Good luck!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
umm what do you guys think of this? this is the sneak peek for dynamictabletennis's backhandloop dvd
should i try it out or would i be better off getting the one by tabletennismaster?
does it look good to you guys? im sorry i cant really tell
if he is very good or if he is just intermediate because i want to get the one which is better :)

Last edited:
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
The Dynamictabletennis video I think it's rather good for beginners and intermediate players. It has good fundamentals, but I don't advice it for advance and experts. It has basic tactics and basic BH that uses only arm and loads of wrist actions, which don't get me wrong, they are very sound and well executed.

In the TTMaster video, it looks like a more advance BH, which involves the torque of the body to produce more spin and speed. But then, it's no point learning from this video if you don't have the fundamentals as shown from the Dynamictabletennis video.:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
oh,thanks for the explanation..maybe ill try take a video
of me tomorrow and upload it then ill ask which one i should get :)
i have a decent backhand its just that away from the table
its not so powerful...actually im fine with my strokes its just that
i have read multiple posts from people saying "u dont want
to get good with a bad technique" or something like that so the
reason that i want to get these dvd's is because i want to learn
"proper techniques" i learned everything from my dad and
from pingskills and a few from ttedge and they all seem
to have different strokes so i dont know if my stroke is proper anymore
because im combining things i learned from alot of different
people and youtube tutorials thus the idea of getting a coaching
dvd came up :) haha because i really cannot afford real
coaching and the place i live in has no TT clubs...literally...! haha

EDIT:
hmmm so it seems i should get both and study the dynamics
then level up and study the tabletennismaster...
they seem like a good combo...haha nah idont think
thats necessary hahaha and it would cost more xD

Last edited:
Mar 2011
It's good to see that you're taking a lot of initiatives buddy. From what you said, I think you're quite a decent player. Techniques may vary a little buddy,according to style of play, find the ones that works for you and work on it. Remember, if it ain't broke,why fix it. Just improve it. :). If your shots found the table most of the time with a lot of spin, then you just work on your speed. Basically, taking it to the next level.
As being away from the table, my coach from the old days would always say, don't hesitate, just let it rip, be it your FH or BH. He was the no2 in the world back in the 60s and 70s, so he can't be wrong. hehehe I still say the same thing to the youngsters. Choose your balls, and hit the ball hard (spin and speed), and with loads of confidence. :)