TTD Fantasy League

This user has no status.
TTD Fantasy Football League

Hi all,
I only thought if this just now, about 20 weeks late, but I think it would be cool to have a fantasy TTD league for all you people following the premier league. I’ve created it and the code you need to join is: 1426293-1326298
I think this could definitely be a yearly thing and I look forward to beating you all. Especially if no one joins it haha.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Eriksen, Auba, you beauties. :p

Joe leading by a hair so far. I haven't looked around all the options, but it is more fun than I expected. For those interested, it took me about ten minutes to get going (choosing a couple of players randomly, I'll admit).

I wish we had something similar for table tennis!

Edit: a bit more info, as I believe this is only mainstream stuff in the UK.

Here is where it is at:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com

You create your fantasy team first, and then go to "leagues" where you can join the TTD league by using the code in first post of this thread.
Depending on how your players fare on actual matchday, your overall score gets updated and your position in the rankings changes accordingly.
Of course, there's a lot more stuff going on I haven't yet looked into all that much. The good thing is, you can either take it very seriously and tweak things as you go based on a hundred factors, or do basically nothing and let luck run its course. Obviously the more teams, the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TableTennisNerd
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What the hell is this? :) I thought you only watched tabletennis?! haha ;) I would join if i watched football or knew something about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Yes, to be fair the only link with table tennis here is... TTD members. Personally I got into the Premier League somehow because I lived in the UK for a couple of years, and the pub culture was so strong there, you couldn't not know or at least hear something about it all. I think they (with a fair bit of help from one specific TV channel) found a way to make it pretty interesting / exciting, in a way that as a non-football fan it is all I keep an eye on (watching a dozen games a year at best, but I have kept the habit of reading UK press a well) apart from the Euro / World Cups. Wouldn't dream of following or watching the French League.

This game is sort of fun, although I can feel once the sense of novelty wears out my (not always) carefully picked players may have to fend themselves for a while, and that is the other thing I like about it: it doesn't really require any of your time if you don't want to spend any (transfers or substitutions being the main extent of things you could do, anyhow).

Other than that, I just hope this thread doesn't bother anyone as once again, the link with TT is tenuous at best.

Edit: again Lula you're more than welcome to join, luck plays a pretty big role in this all things considered, and as I said you can just set up a team, watch it go for a while and not bother anymore if you feel this really is not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lula