Der_Echte in Copenhagen

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Like title sez, Der_Echte is gunna be in Copenhagen next week for a few days.

I do not know any forum members there... any TT forumers in Copenhagen? I am guuna pack one bat, but am not expecting much action. I will have my own transportation though, so I can get around easy enough.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Triple haha, thanks for looking, but I used to live in the neck of those Upstate NY woods and the 4-6 feet of lake effect snow. Actually there is a 1-2 day a week club in Syracuse, a TTD member plays/played there and a MyTT member still plays there.

I'm talking about Copenhagen, Denmark.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Triple haha, thanks for looking, but I used to live in the neck of those Upstate NY woods and the 4-6 feet of lake effect snow. Actually there is a 1-2 day a week club in Syracuse, a TTD member plays/played there and a MyTT member still plays there.

I'm talking about Copenhagen, Denmark.

You could always contact one of the Copenhagen TT clubs. A quick google gave me this one:
http://kbhbordtennis.dk/contactformside/

It's a contact form (couldn't find an e-mail). Name / E-Mail / Subject / Text.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hey Der_Echte,

I recommend you get the train over to Sweden (which would take 20-30 min) and then there are a couple of clubs you could visit, one is Malmö IF where I and another forum member (Nicky Franck) plays. There is also Lund which isn't far from Malmö, which would probably have more players for you to play against. You could also visit the famous Eslöv club, but I don't know about the type of players you'd be able to play against there.. I guess Truls is off limits ;).

The club in Malmö would be about a 30 minute walk from the station. The club in Lund is very close to the central station.

Let me know if you want any more details. It would be an honour to have you visit! I am however away in Stockholm until next week.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte could go in discovery mode to visit a club, but would rather meet up with known forumers.

Stuff works out better that way.

I COULD cross the bridge to Malmo (and push the Goon Squad off of that sucker) to visit a club with a forumer... but would rather drive the Volvo to a local club. The bridge tolls would add up, no?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Google is showing 2 clubs within 1 mm of where I am staying... SGI and HVIDOVRE BTK...

None have a website, (that is associated with google results) but I could always search better.

I see a few more 5 to 10 mm north of where I stay... like Frederiksberg btk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Thats a long way from home! Good luck understanding Danish haha. What are you going to do there?

I do not know any clubs there, but i would be surprised if there are not many clubs there since the city is quite big.

Hope you will find a club and have fun!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I would imagine that Giangt has some connections in the Copenhagen area, no? Maybe he is able to help out. Me, if I were in Copenhagen, I would travel to Roskilde which is basically a suburb of Copenhagen and ask Michael Maze's club "Roskilde BTK 61" if they see a possibility to have a hit with someone next week => roskildebordtennis.dk/kontakt/

I'm from Copenhagen I play in Amager BTK, Løjtegårdsvej 58, 2770 Kastrup; near the airport; very close to highway...

What days can you play? - there are training thursdays 1830-2030; but I could arrange for you to play at any evening and maybe during weekends too.

The hall is open until 23.00 each day (have to be out at 23.00) so play stops a little over 22.00.

You can send me a private message for e-mail.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I'm an American in Copenhagen right now until the 11th...ive played at a few different clubs here. I'll pm you.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think I can play only one or two times next week... Thursday and Friday look to be the prime days next week.

Thx beep and Alec I will pm.

For anyone concerned, I am picking up a new volvo from the factory... volvo gives you two free plane tickets... so why not make a vacation?

Why not have a small Goon Squad lineup in Denmark?

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'm from Copenhagen I play in Amager BTK, Løjtegårdsvej 58, 2770 Kastrup; near the airport; very close to highway...

What days can you play? - there are training thursdays 1830-2030; but I could arrange for you to play at any evening and maybe during weekends too.

The hall is open until 23.00 each day (have to be out at 23.00) so play stops a little over 22.00.

You can send me a private message for e-mail.

BB,

You have prolly heard the song from Joe Dassin from way back in the day about your screen name...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I heared of the Volvo arangment but thought it concerned a trip to Sweden.
If you ever visit Amsterdam for whatever reason you're welcome at Tempo-team, the best club in town. Open almost 24/7!