This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Mizutani is playing with DHS H5 long
Falck is playing with DHS H5 long
Youngsik is playing with DHS H5 long and not his Personal ICE CREAM

Show H5 long for Hugo, he won't play your brand equipment no more.
People still think that super pro players needs "adjustment" =myth

This user has no status.

Source of all these information ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yep, provide some source for this info.

How to you pronouce the brand name? Is it X-iom or like Xi-om

XIOM stands for Axiom and I think that the korean pronunciation is closer to the english Axiom - ˈaksēəm.
The meaning of the name is that the brand is aiming to be an axiom in TT.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yes JM used it during that trick, how do you know that he uses that blade during matches? He could've borrowed someone elses blade for that sequence.

And the other players you mention, any source?

What I'm after is source criticism, something many seem to lack generally. They see something as truth if someone claim it on the internet.

There is an old video of Dima getting a couple of W968 blades from Ma Long, how do we know that Dima use them today?

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Falck: On mytt you can see photo of innerforce limba outer with chinese black yellow alc
I had bo2 and remember that h5 long looks the same If we talk about material composition
Difference between 968 and h5 long is size head.
Mizutani has smaller head size and the wings of his personal zlc is more oval than h5 long
I know here is guy who will write the difference
Mizutani was in bad shape in 2017 and 2018, he is in better shape right now so I think he changed for h5
His backhand looks better
If you had zlc blade you will know

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I didn't find anything on mytt, can you show me?

I own 2 W968 so I know exactly what that is.

You are still just guessing, you have no idea that JM uses that blade in matches.

You think JM suddenly gets in better shape because of a blade change? Not because he actually trained better and prepared better? There is Tokyo 2020, that might have something to do with it. The countdown to represent your country has begun. Btw the 968 is great for fh oriented players, bh is better with Vis.

Falck: On mytt you can see photo of innerforce limba outer with chinese black yellow alc
I had bo2 and remember that h5 long looks the same If we talk about material composition
Difference between 968 and h5 long is size head.
Mizutani has smaller head size and the wings of his personal zlc is more oval than h5 long
I know here is guy who will write the difference
Mizutani was in bad shape in 2017 and 2018, he is in better shape right now so I think he changed for h5
His backhand looks better
If you had zlc blade you will know

Reactions: thomas.pong and JST
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
04B99EC2-8CF3-41E3-9751-FC67D61BDB38.jpg

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017

That really is some innerlayer ALC clone but how do you know it's exactly HL5?

And on JYS: yes, he used HL5 for many years (probably some of pro versions which are normally supplied mainly to CNT but that isn't so important here) and Ice Cream was released just this month. You cannot blame him that he hasn't switched during peak of the season (especially in T League which is probably the best paying job in TT today). Blame him if he will be playing with HL5 still in summer and autumn.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I had Fang Bo ALC, I played H301 alc, I know how chinese brand DHS put their Arylate, H301? he has money to get more premium blade, Fang Bo ALC - quality limba issue, W968 Discountined, H5 long is easier to buy, korean players, chinese superleague players, they all have H5 long.... Butterfly ALC? blue colour....
Youngsik BH player oriented
Falck? BH player oriented

s-l1600.jpgd1(2910).jpgL_dhs-hurricane-long-5-5a01d6dbaad55.jpg

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I had Fang Bo ALC, I played H301 alc, I know how chinese brand DHS put their Arylate, H301? he has money to get more premium blade, Fang Bo ALC - quality limba issue, W968 Discountined, H5 long is easier to buy, korean players, chinese superleague players, they all have H5 long.... Butterfly ALC? blue colour....
Youngsik BH player oriented
Falck? BH player oriented

View attachment 18183View attachment 18184View attachment 18185

I appreciate your enthusiasm in building theories but you are still just guessing (even it is educated guess) from few photos from the internet. Colors may be shifted on that one and it can easily be blue Butterfly ALC or even ZLF/ZLC which aren't blue. If I should bet on Swedish player using such blade then Butterfly would be first, not DHS. If DHS then you can still buy "national" team versions of HL5 (W986 or even older things like N301 or W997) end even if not commercially they might do something for him (similar to Ma Long giving Dima some boxes with supposedly DHS blades during China Super league this season). So it can be anything.

Link between BH or FH domination and certain blade structure (outer limba vs. koto and ALC as outer layer or inner layer) is highly speculative and there is pretty much no way for us to "research" it from these pictures and taking look at hand full of players. You would need to get dozens or better hundreds of players, different levels, observe them for months and then maybe you can call the conclusions. So let's admit it, it's speculation which sounds nice but it's still highly speculative. Because if you keep selling these as truth there will be people coming to this thread from google search for years and it will become urban legend. This is how hoax can be born easily.

Btw. coming back to "fake" Yasaka blade photo above: I found pretty strange how it has removed bottom lens and cut the same shape hole into the blade itself. I would either expect putting Yasaka lens there (to keep the story "complete") or not wasting time with cutting into the blade (you just risk and it doesn't bother anyone if you don't plan to put the lens back). I would even expect that Yasaka can supply any weight and shape of the handle to Matthias just without the bottom cut for the lens (if he wants it like that). I could now start speculating that lens was there and he just lost it or that maker of this "custom" thought that lens will be there but then no one bothered to do it or simply that it's real Yasaka blade with experimental inner layer ALC structure which just has never been put into production. But you see, these are all useless speculation and I won't do it;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RidTheKid

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017

Btw. tracing the photo back on the internet there is long discussion on MyTT forum where people suggest it's either Yasaka Gatien Carbon (which would frame the story nicely, it has exactly the same carbon "structure" and handle!) or some Butterfly IF version. And yet again, I don't want to speculate further, there is just one photo and we can hardly find out the truth from it. I'm just showing how easily you can misinterpret something on the internet today and make it "truth".

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...e=the-pros-equipment-discussion-and-questions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
its funny my english language is bad, but I understand your point of view and your mindset.
I have the same with Viscaria Infinity- its more like thicker Viscaria ALC + infinity handle made special from Butterfly's material with perfect precision- made in Japan or maybe handle is made in China because Stiga has production in China.

I know someone in Polish Superleague who buys only white Sponge from Butterfly next he glue his topsheet from Yinhe and he has his own rubber.
The same situation with Ma Te pips---- Palio 351a with butterfly white sponge

speculation= manufacturing of composite I think about AC + characteristic of white young limba+ gluing method on Falck's blade is definitely made by Chinese guy even its custom ALC Yasaka blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
man please, stop stop stop
I saw that discussion, first guy write H5 long he has correct view, Yasaka gatien- thicker AC carbon, older kiri core, Innerforce layer its more yellow- older wood
Innerforce layer ALC-L_butterfly-innerforce-layer-alc-56ea96580c351.jpg
20071029_015322_SNC10886.JPG