This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Guys, this is the latest picture of Timo Boll gluing his raquets before the match posted on his official FB page.
Is it just me or is the sponge color of the rubbers below a little more red?
So Timo playing Dignics 05 as well?

DxOCvUTX0AErVZh.jpg

This user has no status.
I wonder how much the difference will be between T05 and D05 when playing with it. Is 3.2% enough to feel differennce?

Watching the comparison video I think they're demonstrating also the difference in speed, not just the arc. The ball not only appears to propel farther but Also travels faster, so the 3.4% dies appear to offer a decent advantage.

This user has no status.
Hi,

Many interesting comments here.

Permit me an attempt at structural coherence from a couple of perspectives.

Butterfly has top sheet lines and sponge lines. When combined, Butterfly has marketable products called rubber lines.

Butterfly has three types of Tenergy in the Tenergy rubber line: (Regular) Tenergy, Tenergy FX, and Tenergy Hard. Each of the three is distinguished not by the top sheet line but by the sponge line. All of the sponges are in the Spring Sponge sponge line. Each of the sponges is a type within the Spring Sponge sponge line.

Butterfly Dignics is a new rubber line. Because it is not a Tenergy rubber, it is highly likely the top sheet is a new Butterfly top sheet line. The sponge line used is a new sponge line called Spring Sponge X. Today, there is one type of Spring Sponge X sponge, used in the Dignics 05 rubber line product.

One contributor's inquiry seems the most intriguing: What is Butterfly up to? From my view, to understand Apple Inc. is to understand Butterfly.

Thanks,

His phrasing is odd but his message is on point. Hard to read yet easy to understand... I feel like I'm experiencing cognitive dissonance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Maybe this was supposed to be DingNings05, or something like that. Or maybe this is just a working name just in case the product becomes a complete failure. Must be a ploy from the marketing department: let's choose an insane name, that is difficult to pronounce, remember and with no association or recognizable vibes at all. If it works out, we can always just go back to Tenergy-X, Tenergy 05X or even The New Tenergy 05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hi,

One increasingly interesting and continuing open matter with the inauguration of Dignics is boosting. Is it the case the professionals who have selected Dignics have select Dignics boosted as preferred over Tenergy 05 boosted and Tenergy 05 Hard boosted? Is that the decision they made?

Could it be the case that the behind-closed-doors Butterfly engineers have conducted all the necessary experiments using the boosting technologies to arrive at this (proclaimed to be) superior product release? That Dignics boosted will be preferred by many professionals over the other options in their product line? Are these the questions the engineers attempted to answer in their research?

Thanks

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hi,

One increasingly interesting and continuing open matter with the inauguration of Dignics is boosting. Is it the case the professionals who have selected Dignics have select Dignics boosted as preferred over Tenergy 05 boosted and Tenergy 05 Hard boosted? Is that the decision they made?

Could it be the case that the behind-closed-doors Butterfly engineers have conducted all the necessary experiments using the boosting technologies to arrive at this (proclaimed to be) superior product release? That Dignics boosted will be preferred by many professionals over the other options in their product line? Are these the questions the engineers attempted to answer in their research?

Thanks
Butterfly has hinted fairly recently that Tenergy comes boosted off the assembly line. They actually tried edible oil as a performance-enhancing substance during R&D.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Boosted for pros only? I never heard that commercial tenergy was boosted and you can't tell out of the pack unlike say MXP.

It is obviously boosted, the difference ia the performance degradation and how you feel using it when the booster wears off. T05 still feels good while MX-P plays significantly worse to me.