JOOLA Nobilis PBO-c - Feedbacks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I just got this blade as a birthday gift. At first I was a little disappointed only because I was hoping for a butterfly blade. To my surprise it great blade, fast a ton of spin and I’m able to block (I’m an offensive player too). 5 stars for this blade!

This user has no status.
Hi all,

one week ago I got in my hands the Nobilis.
Since then, I made three training sessions of 3 hours with it.
I don't know if it is too early to say that, but I have the impression that this is an amazing blade which suits perfectly for my game. It is a bit faster than Boll ALC but the feeling I have touching the ball is incredible! During these 3 sessions, I feel I am gaining more and more confidence in my strokes, mostly spins (opening ones with lot of rotation) and backhand. I feel confident attacking with the backhand, topspin and following flat stroke.
Until now the only stroke I feel not so confident as before is the forehand smash. I am working on it.

But this is to tell you that I am incredible happy with this blade.

Ciao
Emanuele

Reactions: Ioiettino
This user has no status.
My coach uses the Nobilis PBO-C with Rhyzer 48 on both sides.

I tried it out for a little while and liked it a lot. I thought it would be too stiff and too fast, but all my loops were accurate and controlled. Nice high throw angle too. I didn’t use it long enough to give a thorough review but it was more controllable than I thought it would be and had a nice feel and dwell time.

(For reference I’m a 1500 level loop/attack style player. My current setup is a Stiga Infinity VPS with JOOLA Rhyzm-P on both sides)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I have the nobilis, it has a thick 1mm outer hinoki ply and seems to be a control blade. Did not expect it to have good control.

Exactly! I was surprised by that too. Which has better control? Nobilis or Zelebro? (I haven’t tried Zelebro).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I want nobilis with Rhyzer 48
But Carbonado 290 with mxs
Is ok I can broke every mirror in the hall

I’m using it with Rhyzer 48 on forehand and 43 on backhand. 48 is very fast, but not uncomfortable for me because I have pretty good rotation and weight transfer when looping (so the ball has enough spin to touch the table). My other friends find it too fast and prefer 43 on forehand instead. (I like 48c, but I will eventually experiment with Rhyzer Pro).

Nobilis is pretty awesome though. I’ve liked it with almost every rubber I tried. I was using a Stiga Infinity with the same rubber setup, but the Nobilis has better control during touch play and at the same time it’s faster when hitting. So, it’s like the best of both worlds compared to the Infinity.

It’s probably a lot different from the 290 which has thick carbon and is designed for a low throw angle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Its hard to play with Carbonado, i played a lot with Tb alc but my version is very stiff and Crisp
I am very sad about equipment and I change too much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I think dan did a review with Lily Zhang (#2 in the US), and this was her blade of choice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi all,

one week ago I got in my hands the Nobilis.
Since then, I made three training sessions of 3 hours with it.
I don't know if it is too early to say that, but I have the impression that this is an amazing blade which suits perfectly for my game. It is a bit faster than Boll ALC but the feeling I have touching the ball is incredible! During these 3 sessions, I feel I am gaining more and more confidence in my strokes, mostly spins (opening ones with lot of rotation) and backhand. I feel confident attacking with the backhand, topspin and following flat stroke.
Until now the only stroke I feel not so confident as before is the forehand smash. I am working on it.

But this is to tell you that I am incredible happy with this blade.

Ciao
Emanuele
How does ZeleBRO compared to Nobilis and what made you chose Nobilis over zele? I have a Zelebro on my hand and testing it out, quite stiff in my opinion and I wonder if the Nobilis is any better