Hello from France

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What do you think about all the changes? Rules and material?

This user has no status.
So far it seems like it’s actually way easier than it used to be. Maybe it’s because I’ve aged in the meantime but the whole thing seems slower and not as error prone.

I kind of miss the 5 serves, they seemed to allow for more strategy but I really dig the 11 points games at the same time because of the pace they induce.

The smell of trichloroethylene was dope though and I miss that a bit :)

Reactions: Suga D and Lula
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Maybe it is the less spin with this ball. Do you think this ball is slow? . I miss the social bit when speedglueing.

Anyone else that played alot before with opinions about the changes?

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Yeah, they've been able to get my file from 18 years ago, apply a standard yearly decrease and came up with 650 points, so rank 6. I have absolutely no idea how that compares to international ranking though :)

I'd say that on my better days I currently play at a only slightly lower level than our regional team members on their normal days, which I'm still quite happy with :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Yeah, they've been able to get my file from 18 years ago, apply a standard yearly decrease and came up with 650 points, so rank 6. I have absolutely no idea how that compares to international ranking though :)

I'd say that on my better days I currently play at a only slightly lower level than our regional team members on their normal days, which I'm still quite happy with :)

what was your rating in the good old days ?

This user has no status.
@bricec i am French so it speaks to me :)
Heh!
I feel obliged to say this is really from memory as I couldn't actually access my files from back then and that I wasn't 18 at the time, so clearly not the adult leagues.

I was a good department-level player, bad region-level player, that I'm sure of :D