Japan National Championships 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I watched Hayata v Ishikawa.
I've never seen Ishikawa been REKT so much. Hayata was way too fast for her. What was most impressive to me was Hayata's BH. She was taking the ball really early agressively and always long, and able to make very good -and unusual- placement , like for example from the middle of the table with BH, ball going on the FH short side of the table (both are lefties)

Hayata won the 1st round of the JNT qualification tournament last month, winning 10 matches dropping only 1 set. Has she reached a new level ? She's never done anything yet against CNT but I want to see her next matches

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Yup, Yuuki Matsumoto.

WD Final up next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
I watched Hayata v Ishikawa.
I've never seen Ishikawa been REKT so much. Hayata was way too fast for her. What was most impressive to me was Hayata's BH. She was taking the ball really early agressively and always long, and able to make very good -and unusual- placement , like for example from the middle of the table with BH, ball going on the FH short side of the table (both are lefties)

Hayata won the 1st round of the JNT qualification tournament last month, winning 10 matches dropping only 1 set. Has she reached a new level ? She's never done anything yet against CNT but I want to see her next matches
This marks the 1st time in 12 years that Ishikawa fails to make the QF. Whatever the case, it's about time for Hayata to step up. Li Sun actually commented at the ATTC 2017 that the CNT viewed Hayata as having the most potential.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Painful upset.
rxuqX0Xh.png

UrFGZsjh.png

TYPY8oph.png

luOTIOuh.png

A5HQEPWh.png

sgqQ8RTh.png

4KD6endh.png