Xiom omega 7 tour VS tenergy 05hard

Xiom will be releasing the Hyper this November. I played with the Hyper 60 degrees for a month now and also played with t05H. Hyper 60 easily overpowers t05H but seem not for most players. The 55 degree Hyper is the one I will receive next week along with Vega X.

This user has no status.
Xiom will be releasing the Hyper this November. I played with the Hyper 60 degrees for a month now and also played with t05H. Hyper 60 easily overpowers t05H but seem not for most players. The 55 degree Hyper is the one I will receive next week along with Vega X.

Is Hyper the same topsheet as Tour?

How will you compare the throw angle of Hyper to that of T05H and Xiom O7Asia?

This user has no status.

what do you mean hyper 60 deg is not for most players. i cant seem to find ANY info at all about both Omega hyper 60deg/even 55deg online....and also, how do u compare O7T to T05H?

as for an update, after training a lot, i now can use T05H effectively on my fhand, and i find it now to be very good for me. i can gv devastating killing shot with it, heavy services, and can now block with it effectively.... i planned to keep using it after this, and i was extremely happy with it...thought my EJing days would have a rest for some time......

but just 3 days ago as i was thinking to buy a new sheet for myself, the price increased A LOT!!!! :(:(:mad::mad: last time i bought it, it as around USD 60...today USD 77:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...and i have two bats to cover them with..... this is really out of my comfort zone to spend on my hobby.... so now im eyeing on either O7T or the new Rasanter 53...some review said R53 is similar to T05H, just a teeeeeeeny bit slower... do u hv any comment on these two rubbers compared to T05H...