Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Everyone!!

I'm back with another challenge match and this time it's with the voice of table tennis! After a ton of comments online, here it is, the challenge match between Dan and ITTF Commentator, The Voice of Table Tennis, Adam Bobrow!

Find out who wins in this EPIC DUEL! Enjoy!

Adam Bobrow is back on YouTube! Be sure to subscribe to Adam on YouTube here.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Man that was fun.
Adam really gave you a training session kind of match there eh.
Always harder against people with weird strokes :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Pretty fun, but it would be fun to watch Bobrow play serious and see how good he is. That guy is all about entertaining.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Pretty fun, but it would be fun to watch Bobrow play serious and see how good he is. That guy is all about entertaining.

Agreed. I follow him on Instagram, so all it is there- crazy lobs and crazy shirts :) it's fun, but makes you wonder how good he really is. Playing against Dan could have been a good indicator and an interesting match. next time then :)

P.S. some of his deep below the table "snake shots" (for the lack of the better word) are crazy. With even crazier spin

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015

His present USATT rating is 2140 as of July 2018 at US Nationals.

His best win was vs 2192
His worst loss was 2185

He is probably underrated 100-200 points since he doesn't play many tournaments. He has access to quality coaching and practice.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016

i do not think he looks so serious here either. Pretty funny that it almost seems that he plays better and win more points when he is lobbing all the time in my opinion haha

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
i do not think he looks so serious here either. Pretty funny that it almost seems that he plays better and win more points when he is lobbing all the time in my opinion haha

That is probably what he practices a lot doing since it is very entertaining. He probably practices hitting from back there too.