China blade/rubber sales

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hello folks,

I am gioing back to China for Chinese New Year festival session. Any one want me to bring some rubbers/blades. please follow this thread. thank you. UK only or through ebay.
Let me get you, are you going to China, then you want to sell chinese brands bought from a seller over there?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Let me get you, are you going to China, then you want to sell chinese brands bought from a seller over there?

I can bring the black label version of hurricane 3 provincial rubber, it has more bounce and flexibility than the market version of hurricane 3 provincial rubber.

please see the picture as follows:

IMG_0673.jpg

I can got 10 pieces of this one, the specification I can got is 2.1mm 39 degree black, the rubber is orange not the blue rubber.

Please follow this thread if you have interests.

Last edited:
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
What exactly is the difference between provincial other versions and the one with black background version?

I can bring the black label version of hurricane 3 provincial rubber, it has more bounce and flexibility than the market version of hurricane 3 provincial rubber.

please see the picture as follows:

View attachment 18296

I can got 10 pieces of this one, the specification I can got is 2.1mm 39 degree black, the rubber is orange not the blue rubber.

Please follow this thread if you have interests.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
What exactly is the difference between provincial other versions and the one with black background version?
It seems that the black label hurricane 3 orange is a more professional rubber used by the provincial teams in China. its plastic cover of the rubber is without "NEO" letter, which traditional Neo rubber does. it is mostly come with 2.1mm thickness. there may have other chracteristics which are different, it is relatively a new rubber just out of the market recent weeks, it you guys have interests please do ask me for bring you one.

Last edited:
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
How much for it?
1 red + 1 black
40 hardness
It seems that the black label hurricane 3 orange is a more professional rubber used by the provincial teams in China. its plastic cover of the rubber is without "NEO" letter, which traditional Neo rubber does. it is mostly come with 2.1mm thickness. there may have other chracteristics which are different, it is relatively a new rubber just out of the market recent weeks, it you guys have interests please do ask me for bring you one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.