Good tabletennis shoes

I will have to read through what are the names of the shoes you are recommending and see if i have the possiblity to try them.

TTEX is in Stockholm so i will proably go there and try the shoes.

Which of the shoes do you think i should go for? I do believe Mizuno do good shoes?

https://www.ttex.se/en/42-skor

Edit: May also have the possibility to try shoes from this site.
https://www.pppingis.se/skor/

Have anyone tried the Yasaka shoe Jet Impact? I am a coach and player in a Yasaka club so we might get them cheaper.

Thank you very much for all help. Appreciate it.

Mizuno Crossmatch Plio is the nearest to what you think you need.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have the mizuno drive 8 since a month and they are good, good grip. Not extraordinary but in a way i don't notice them when i play so maybe it's good sign :)
Also i don't why know but my feet hurt a little bit the first two sessions despite the shoes fitting quite well. I think it might be due to the fact that they are low and not thick

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
My feet also hurt after the first two sessions with my Wave Medal 5. I didn't pay much attention to it and continued anoder couple of months untill I realized I have developed plantar fascitis. Now I know that those mizuno are not made to be used on a concrete floor which is mostly what I play on. Too late though.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I'm also looking for new shoes. And think about the Mizuno wave mirage 2.1. It's a light (285 gram) handball shoe.

Why do you want to choose a handball shoe? how are those?

Searching on the internet and i found this:

81ga191005.jpg

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/chitosesports/item/81ga191005/

What a beautiful TT-shoes! :cool::cool::cool:

I suppose brand new model '19!

Not available in Europe for the moment and quit expensive also. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: BryanY
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
What shoes for people weigh more than 100 Kgr?

Normally, choose something with good cushioning. I am from the "target group" and I used Mizuno Wave Medal instead of Wave Drive for example, and lately Asics Gel Fastball.

Then I received the new andro cross step shoes as a present and was a bit hesitant at first because they don´t quite look like what I was used to before, thicker soles and all.

But I have been using them for weeks now and it feels excellent. Enough cushioning for me, more ground contact and on the plus side very good grip (I play in different halls regularly and these keep me from sliding in all of them).

I would recommend to try them on, mine bought in the same size as my Asiscs are a bit longer than necessary (I do need room for my big toes but there is more than plenty) but otherwise fit perfectly.

What I can say is, I have two pairs of the Asics shoes in good condition, but there´s no going back.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Normally, choose something with good cushioning. I am from the "target group" and I used Mizuno Wave Medal instead of Wave Drive for example, and lately Asics Gel Fastball.

Then I received the new andro cross step shoes as a present and was a bit hesitant at first because they don´t quite look like what I was used to before, thicker soles and all.

But I have been using them for weeks now and it feels excellent. Enough cushioning for me, more ground contact and on the plus side very good grip (I play in different halls regularly and these keep me from sliding in all of them).

I would recommend to try them on, mine bought in the same size as my Asiscs are a bit longer than necessary (I do need room for my big toes but there is more than plenty) but otherwise fit perfectly.

What I can say is, I have two pairs of the Asics shoes in good condition, but there´s no going back.

How much do the Andro shoes weigh?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Thank you.

How much do the Andro shoes weigh?

Good to know.

Reactions: smash into net