Tournament in Upper Salzburg (Austria)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hej Folks,

just want to inform u all that my club is arranging his big tournament the next 2 days like the last 10 years.
Beside a lot of other top players Stefan Fegerl, Daniel Habesohn, Dominik Habesohn and former world class player Qian Qianli are participating.

I´ll get u some high class HD footage, videos and pics. Maybe one or the other interview.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So i don´t have to film it cause i´m going to lose ? :p

Hehe, you never know. Im sure you will be fine, aslong as you give your best. Such a great experience to play players of that level :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Well, so the first Results are up.

Daniel Habesohn won the tournament, Qian Qianli lost against him in the Final. But the more interesting thing is, that Qian defeated Stefan Fegerl 3:0, and not just only 3:0, but 11:3, 11;1m 11;3. That guy is now 47 years old, and Fegerl is known as the fifth best player in austria, playing with Werner Schlager for SVS Niederösterreich. What a great match that was !!

We got it all on camera, so i´ll upload them in the next few days.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Wow SBG, that waz a great tourney for the championship of Lake Waller. You all had so much room between tables. Here in Korea, there would have been another table in between your tables with matches going on like crazy. Your tourney has nice action and wonderful level of players. Nice production on the vid as well. I only passed through Austria when I lived in Europe. Might have to stop by if I ever make it back to Europe.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Love the competition highlights! Been looking forward to this. Daniel Habesohn is a fantastic player, great to see him fighting and giving his all. I love the layout of the venue, and the quality of those tables are very good! I want to enter hehe :p

The video is made very well to, very professional!