LaLiga

says Tennis ist der beste Sport der Welt.
says Tennis ist der beste Sport der Welt.
Jan 2019
LaLiga used to be so exciting back when Ronaldo was still a part of Real Madrid. I think Perez just wanted to build a new team but I don't know, Barcelona just seem like they don't have a rival anymore. They dropped a lot of points and yet are first. Just unfortunate that LaLiga isn't as interesting anymore. Well, at least Liverpool's made Premier League exciting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
i think that each generation of footballers gives a different touch to the league ronaldo was incredible but he will not to be the only one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
I expect to run away the old players to renovate the team but it's a hard work, so transition time, it's difficult and take times to make a very good team, Messi isn't forever, I enjoyed him a lot of time but all have an end.
Yes, it will be a hard season. I hope the new coach will bring organization and reliability to the team. And it seems to me that Messi is not drawn to the captain, he must be a firm, unwavering player.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
32-year-old Argentine forward of Manchester City Sergio Aguero may leave the club at the end of the contract after the season 2020/2021 for the transition to the camp "citizens" forward "Barcelona" Lionel Messi. I hope this will happen, because clearly both Messi and Barcelona need a new call.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
It seems to me that we shouldn't expect high results from this season - we need a skillful manager to replace the old president and make a competitive team within a year.