Tribute to Chinese Dominance

This user has no status.
I checked the first one in the morning and indeed the resolution was too small.. In my case I dont mind whether it has music or not because most of the time I do not even pay attention . Nevertheless I do enjoy watching a video that is well edited with good music and everything synced...
I was expecting to watch the new video but it seems you just forgot to edit your first post with the new link of the video....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Amazing video, great point selection!
That song is legendary, could you tell me the name, please?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It's not new it's the 2010 Capital FM Summertime Ball by DJ Earworm it's one of my favourite songs! :) and thanks I thought it was important to mix in the women's points 50/50 as it's important to remember they dominant the world just as much as them especially in 2011! :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It's not new it's the 2010 Capital FM Summertime Ball by DJ Earworm it's one of my favourite songs! :) and thanks I thought it was important to mix in the women's points 50/50 as it's important to remember they dominant the world just as much as them especially in 2011! :D

Ohh thats cool. I hear there is a new DJ earworm tune out. He is an incredible DJ. Must better trobute now tho Matt :)

I'm going to make a womens tribute soon :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
lol the new one is called World Go Boom I don't really like it but yea he is really good. Women's tribute! good stuff, Sarah will be happy that you're catering for the ladies haha

Awesome! Ill check it out. Haha yeah she will be. Think thats what inspired me to make one ha. We leave the women out to much in our videos...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
As far as resolution goes you need only have it in 16:9 format for the blackbars to go away. You have it letterboxed (with black bars) because it is in 960x720 which is a 4:3 (old ntsc TV format). If you did 854 x 480 the boxes should disappear. In moviemaker it mostly has to do with what your native resolutions are. Like are your clips different say 640x480 and 854x480. stuff like this can really affect how it exports/publishes. I would suggest getting Pinnacle Pro 10-12 to edit films or Sony Vegas Pro 7-9 for beginners because movie maker is pretty low on the field of making videos. It has much less capabilities and really is only there for people who would like to take their old family movies and capture them onto digital.

The video was great though. Definitely some of my favorite players and points.

This user has no status.
I previosly said that I felt like dancing but Adam Bobrow really celebrated his point dancing:

I was just watching the pongcast tv episodes and talking about the 10-0 situation... this guy seem way happier by winning that point himself... Instead of the case of Xu Xin giving the poing away to Baum. Just check his face....