Article: Wonderkid Harimoto tweets his big ambition for 2019!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Definitely likely especially with Fan's new low. Xu Xin (the only Chinese player who hasn't lost to Harimoto) is getting older and slower.

For Harimoto, I could see noticeable improvement every 3 months in 2018. At this rate I can't see anyone in the top 10 can beat Harimoto.

Wang Chuqin stands a chance against Harimoto. He reminds me of the young Zhang Jike but his desire to win is still very mellow compared to Harimoto's. Apart from Wang Chuqin and Fan Zhendong nobody in the new generation can stand a chance.

This user has no status.
Definitely likely especially with Fan's new low. Xu Xin (the only Chinese player who hasn't lost to Harimoto) is getting older and slower.

For Harimoto, I could see noticeable improvement every 3 months in 2018. At this rate I can't see anyone in the top 10 can beat Harimoto.

Wang Chuqin stands a chance against Harimoto. He reminds me of the young Zhang Jike but his desire to win is still very mellow compared to Harimoto's. Apart from Wang Chuqin and Fan Zhendong nobody in the new generation can stand a chance.
Well he just lost to Oshima at the Japan Nationals..