advice for FH rubber please...

says thank you for your response.it was very helpful.i really...
Mar 2018
...i have taken my decisions about the blade and the BH rubber and i need help about the FH rubber.
Avalox P-500 with Joola Phyzm-P for my BH.
My current set-up is: Stiga Off Classic with Joola Phyzm-P for FH with Maxxx-P for BH.
My playing style is: i am FH dominant player,i like to open-up attacks against backspin mostly with my FH,i have patience and i like to do some pushing rallies,i prefer to block instead of counter-attack.i like to adapt my strategy to every different opponent.overall i rate my self as allround attacker
My level:intermediate
I am looking for a 47-48 degree hardness spinny FH rubber (and durable)
I am in between these rubbers
1)Stiga Mantra H
2)Andro Rasanter R47
3)Andro Hexer Powergrip
4)Xiom Vega Pro
5)Yasaka Rakza 9
6)Yasaka Rakza X
7)Tibhar MX-S
8)Cornilleau Target Pro GT-H 47
9)Joola Rhyzer 48
10)Nittaku Fastarc G-1
11)Victas V>15 Extra
12)Victas V>01
13)Donic Bluefire M1
14)Gewo Nanoflex FT48
15)any other recommentation?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
What are you looking for?

Super insane fast like Rakza X?
Very spinny, linear and durable like Vega Pro?

I'd go with Vega Pro 1.8 or something like that for an intermediate player.
Most of those rubbers are very quick, hard to develop technique.

Last edited:
Mar 2018
What are you looking for?

Super insane fast like Rakza X?
Very spinny, linear and durable like Vega Pro?

I'd go with Vega Pro 1.8 or something like that for an intermediate player.
Most of those rubbers are very quick, hard to develop technique.
I am looking for something little harder then the Rhyzm-P that suits well with Avalox P 500

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
You have to remember that the faster and spinnier a rubber is there more you will lose out on control.

Personally I would agree with the previous recommendations of Vega Pro, you can't go wrong with it. The control you get despite it being a pretty spinny rubber is crazy and you have more than enough speed to finish a point when the opportunity arises

Mar 2018
You have to remember that the faster and spinnier a rubber is there more you will lose out on control.

Personally I would agree with the previous recommendations of Vega Pro, you can't go wrong with it. The control you get despite it being a pretty spinny rubber is crazy and you have more than enough speed to finish a point when the opportunity arises
ty for your answer.as i said before i am looking for a spinny FH rubber that is 2-3 degrees harder than Rhyzm-P and suits well with avalox P-500.i do no think that spin is necessary less control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
ty for your answer.as i said before i am looking for a spinny FH rubber that is 2-3 degrees harder than Rhyzm-P and suits well with avalox P-500.i do no think that spin is necessary less control

Generally with most, not all, rubbers the more spin you can produce the more sensitive they are to the incoming spin.

Vega Pro is a spinny rubber that I would say is perfect for FH. I don't know the hardness of Rhyzm-P, but I would guess that Vega Pro fits the bill of being a few degree harder, but can't be sure without knowing Rhyzm-P hardness.

With regards to a certain rubber suiting well to the avalox P-500 that is utter nonsense, any rubber will suit any blade in the right hands it is subjective, it is all down to your own personal preferences, which at the end of the day only you can answer.

Although, like I said you can't really go wrong with Vega Pro

Mar 2018
Generally with most, not all, rubbers the more spin you can produce the more sensitive they are to the incoming spin.

Vega Pro is a spinny rubber that I would say is perfect for FH. I don't know the hardness of Rhyzm-P, but I would guess that Vega Pro fits the bill of being a few degree harder, but can't be sure without knowing Rhyzm-P hardness.

With regards to a certain rubber suiting well to the avalox P-500 that is utter nonsense, any rubber will suit any blade in the right hands it is subjective, it is all down to your own personal preferences, which at the end of the day only you can answer.

Although, like I said you can't really go wrong with Vega Pro
Rhyzm-P is 45 degrees

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yeah vega pro is about 47 but it doesn't really feel very hard. The sheet has this gelatinous feel to it.

If you're an intermediate player take 1.8 to begin with, so you have more control and learn the shots better