Marvellous 12 2019

This user has no status.
Yes, I've been reading a lot for a long time about ZJK's return too. And I wish it were so, for both of them actually. I also hope Samsonov will claim Olympic gold in 2020. Because without her dreams, what is a girl?

Haha, true. I don't feel ZJK has a big chance of return.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
So CNT decided to adhere to the ranking for WTTC2019 except for one person. Female singles: DN, LSW, CM, WMY, SYS. Male singles: ML, FZD, XX, LJK, LGY.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Sorry .... There is accurate information, who in the CNT will play WS, WD, XD?
I did not find the information on the site CTTA ....
(In one of the recent interviews, LGL said that full compositions would be determined by mid-March ......)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Reactions: Atas Newton
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
World ranking becomes a factor now for the runner-up. At WR18, SYS' chance for singles is infinitesimally small. The CNT will not risk picking her over WMY and give up securing the podium.

cxdwxLx.gif

So CNT decided to adhere to the ranking for WTTC2019 except for one person. Female singles: DN, LSW, CM, WMY, SYS. Male singles: ML, FZD, XX, LJK, LGY.

Women doubles only.

https://www.ittf.com/2019/03/08/chi...r-2019-ittf-world-table-tennis-championships/

No ZHU Yuling in singles.

coincidence or not ? despite what some people said here, SUN Yingsha who finished 2nd is in the Singles line-up.

ZHU Yuling will have only women's doubles for her.

I think its a fair decision and the strongest line up they could think of.

Have to do with this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Thank...
Yes .. I also saw the information on the ITTF website ....

Then the question is .... HE Zhuoiya, SUN Mingyang ....Are they no longer needed in Budapest?

And another question ... JTTA officially announced the composition of the team only for singles ....
It seems there was a short interview with Mima Ito in the Japanese press...She is looking forward to whom the coaches will assign to her ... (WD, XD) ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Sun Mingyang will be an important practice partner. Haha. Her presence lingers over Budapest in an oddly ghastly manner. HZJ is only a threat to people who are not her teammates.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Interesting to see the amount of matches that ended on the deciding set.

For example Zhao Zihao who actually finished at the last spot lost against the 3 top players 2-3. Lin Gaoyuan played 8 out of his 11 matches in 5 sets.

Here's a summary :

Marvellous 12.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Am I counting the zeros right? Equivalent roughly to 14.8 million USD, per single's champion? Woahh!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
how could she make her do unforced errors ? looks like a clever strategy but coach didn't seem to give many hints about how to do that

Honestly on the video, the coach looks even more ridiculous than ZYL

Honestly I thought the translations were a parody when I first watched it. I suspect what is really happening is that Zhu Yuling has gotten extremely far in CNT despite playing a style that the coaches don't really like. And that this match was an opportunity for the coach to get on her a bit for that style.

This user has no status.
Am I counting the zeros right? Equivalent roughly to 14.8 million USD, per single's champion? Woahh!!!

You got that right. LGL's goal is to make table tennis a popular game on global scale. An important step is to increase athletes' compensation and reward money.