Ma long return?????????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
He's 30, injured, married, a dad. There's a whole bunch of faster, fitter kids coming up who have no responsibility other than to practice TT all day and aren't afraid of injury or over-working. No responsibility to anything but TT, but also none of the priority and life changing love that comes when you have a kid.

Sure, he was the best of all time, but I don't think he's coming back. Not really. But I'd be very happily surprised if he comes back for another year or two on the up and up.
I just don't think that's how the chinese national team system operates. It's not like Europe where ur a free agent and can do what you like, playing at 37, winning some and losing most etc.

Well Said! I agree! I also think that chinese end earlier becausethey have put in so much training in a Young age. Must be hard for the body and Maybe fun to try something else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well Said! I agree! I also think that chinese end earlier becausethey have put in so much training in a Young age. Must be hard for the body and Maybe fun to try something else.

True, the body does takes its toll from the hectic 40+ hour training week from age 6.

But I have seen a lot more injuries due to the new 40+ ball.
so I guess 40+ with another 40+ = injury

a lot of your top 50/100 players take injury into world tours.
they cannot afford to sit out and wait for healing for smaller problems.
So they are just making it worse

the new ball is a big problem

Reactions: RidTheKid