Tibhar Samsanov Force Pro Special Edition by TT11

This user has no status.
Fabulous Blade, Massive Spin, Dominating Gameplay

Hey everyone
Today I got to try TSFP Special Edition by TT11
A 7 ply Limba Ayous blade which is very similar to TSFP Black edition. Noticeable difference is the red Ayous layer is replaced by black Ayous layer. Handle seemed thinner that Black edition and fit perfectly in my hanfs

I paired this with DHS Hurricane 3 Neo provincial on forehand and Tenergy 05 on backhand

Forehand Performance - Near to mid distance looping and topspin drives were effortless and loaded with spin. Far from the table I saw a lot of consistency in topspin but a bit slow to generate winning points.
In matchplay, the blade let me attack with the intent to win the point. Never needed to hold back on any shot. Close to the table, the drop shots were very accurate and did not give an opportunity for the opponent to attack. Countering incoming topspin was fun. I was easily able to drive, punch or block incoming topspin with slightly open bat angle.

Backhand Performance - With Tenergy 05 on backhand, I found the good dwell to be working against me. There was a lot of absorbtion. Blocking was easy but couldn't play active shots. I would like to try harder tensor rubbers in the 48-51 degree hardness range.
Matchplay - Just kept blocking and pushing on backhand patiently and waited to get the ball on my forehand to attack and finish it.

Overall - Having played with DHS Hurricane Long 3 in the past, I would say TSFP Special Edition blade is like little brother to Long 3, one who is much calmer and precise till you want him to be aggressive.
When you play without holding back and with intent, it's an unstoppable beast.

Kudos to TT11 and Tibhar for this wonderful blade.
dc54060a876ded384b1d5fb30a2f7579.jpg
76bc26fae82fb4b271c10f350e79baaa.jpg
f4c284321654395f1ab436b4243bc523.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk